Pear and Stilton Salad
Published February 15, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
A classic combo: sweet, grainy pears with sharp, creamy cheese. Any nut goes well in this salad, along with goat's cheese if Stilton isn't available.
|Serving size:||8 ounces|
|Calories per serving:||351|
|Total Fat 23.6g||36%|
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 pears, cored and sliced
- 4 ounces Stilton blue cheese, crumbled
- 5 ounces walnuts, roughly chopped
- 4 cups arugula, washed
Step by Step:
- Whisk the vinegar, oil, honey, and mustard together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Arrange the arugula on six salad plates followed by the pears, cheese, and walnuts.
- Drizzle the dressing on top and serve.