Peach and Blueberry Clafouti
Published January 31, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
Clafouti, pronounced clo-fu-te, is a classic French dish traditionally made with black cherries. Almost any kind of fruit will work as long as you have approximately 31/2 to 4 cups.
|Serving size:||1 wedge|
|Calories per serving:||169|
|Total Fat 3.3g||5%|
- 3 large fresh ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup 1% milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Step by Step:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- Toss peach slices and blueberries and place in the bottom of the prepared pan. Combine remaining ingredients in a blender and process just until smooth. Pour batter over fruit.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until slightly puffed in center and top is starting to brown. Place on a wire cooling rack at least 20 minutes before cutting into 8 wedges.