Published January 31, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
The warm flavours of exotic Morocco make a great rub for chicken and turkey, especially when grilled. A quick marinade of 30 minutes is all you need for a big burst of fat-free flavour.
|Serving size:||1 chicken breast|
|Calories per serving:||244|
|Total Fat 5.1g||8%|
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 11/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Step by Step:
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add chicken, rubbing the spice mixture over each piece thoroughly.
- Cover the bowl and let chicken sit at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Prepare a gas or charcoal grill for medium-high, direct heat. Spray the grill-gate with cooking spray.
- Place chicken directly on the grill-grate and cook 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.