Margarita Fish Tacos
Published February 14, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
Don't let cooking fish scare you away from making this delicious and easy dish. The trick is to place the fish on a clean, hot grill and not to turn it until it releases itself. If your grill is clean, your fish will let you know when it's ready to be flipped.
|Serving size:||2 tacos|
|Calories per serving:||269|
|Total Fat 4.9g||8%|
- 1 cup bottled red wine vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons fresh limejuice
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (4 to 6 oz.) tilapia fillets
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 8 taco-size corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cup low-sodium salsa
- Lime wedges
Step by Step:
- In a shallow dish, combine first 4 ingredients. Add fish, turning to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spray grill grate with vegetable cooking spray and place on grill. Heat charcoal, gas, or indoor grill to medium-high heat. Remove fish, discarding marinade. Pat fish dry with paper towels and place on grill. Cook 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately with taco fixings.