Grilled Tilapia with Fennel Rosemary Sauce
Published February 1, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
This mouth watering white fish dish features a full-flavored and well-balanced rustic rosemary sauce.
|Serving size:||1 filet; 3 Tbsp. sauce|
|Calories per serving:||198|
|Total Fat 3.0g||5%|
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced
- 6 (6 oz.) tilapia filets
- 1/2 tsp. salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. pepper, divided
- 2 tsp. orange zest
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
Step by Step:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
- Grill fennel on a lightly greased grill wok 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Cook orange zest and next 3 ingredients in a small saucepan 5 minutes over medium heat, or until reduced to 3/4 cup. Stir in grilled fennel. Let cool slightly.
- Season fish evenly with salt and pepper. Place fish on a lightly greased grill rack and grill over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 3 minutes on each side, or just until fish begins to flake with a fork.
- Puree fennel rosemary sauce in a blender until smooth; stir in remaining 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper. Serve immediately with grilled fish.