Grilled Orange Ham Steak
Published March 15, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
You may have to ask your butcher to cut a steak from a large ham if you don't see any in the meat case. If you're not a fan of marmalade, try substituting raspberry or blackberry jam.
|Serving size:||approx. 4 ounces meat, 1 tablespoon sauce|
|Calories per serving:||216|
|Total Fat 6.6g||10%|
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 (16-oz.) ham steak, 1-inch thick
- Prepare grill for medium-high direct heat.
Step by Step:
- Stir together marmalade, vinegar and mustard.
- Place ham steak on grill grate lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Brush top with half the marmalade mixture and cook 4 to 5 minutes. Turn and brush with remaining marmalade mixture and cook 4 more minutes or until golden brown.