Grilled Greek Sirloin Steaks
Published March 15, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
Pre-mixed seasoning blends are a great way to add an instant pop of flavor to almost any dish. However, most contain an excessive amount of sodium. Be on the lookout for salt-free varieties.
|Serving size:||approx. 4 ounces|
|Calories per serving:||275|
|Total Fat 10.8g||17%|
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt-free Greek seasoning*
- 2 sirloin steaks, approximately 1/2 lb. each
- Freshly cracked black pepper
Step by Step:
- Prepare charcoal or gas grill for medium-high direct heat.
- In a small bowl, mash together the garlic and Greek seasoning to form a paste. Rub steaks with garlic mixture and let rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Place steaks on grill and cook, covered with grill lid, 3 to 4 minutes per side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from grill and let rest at least 5 minutes before serving. *Note: For testing purposes only, we used Cavender's All Purpose Salt Free Greek Seasoning.