Greek Lamb Chops
Published March 8, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
When shopping for lamb chops, be sure to look for loin chops, which look like little T-bone steaks. Buy American lamb chops when possible, as they tend to be bigger than their Australian or New Zealand counterparts.
|Serving size:||2 chops|
|Calories per serving:||236|
|Total Fat 8.5g||13%|
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried mint flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 8 (3 oz.) lamb loin chops, trimmed
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Vegetable cooking spray
Step by Step:
- Combine first 6 ingredients and spread evenly over lamb chops. Allow to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Place chops in broiler pan coated with cooking spray and broil 4 to 5 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.