Published February 22, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
This quick recipe is a great hit during Indian summers due to its cooling properties. It's packed with nutrients and is great for glowing skin. As low fat yogurt is used, this dish is a dieter's delight.
|Serving size:||1/2 cup (makes a total of 3 1/2 cups)|
|Calories per serving:||55|
|Total Fat 1.3g||2%|
- 1 cup cucumber peeled and grated
- 2 cups low fat yoghurt (curd)
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, finely chopped
Step by Step:
- Put curd and low fat milk in a big mixing bowl and whisk together to an even consistency. Add grated cucumber, salt, red chili powder, black pepper powder, and cumin powder. Mix well. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve as a side dish with rice, roti, pulao, and puris.