Crisp Sesame Snack Crackers
Published March 15, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
Searching for a healthy snack? Try making a batch of these easy-to-prepare, Asian-inspired crisps. They're great by themselves and can be made a day ahead of time.
|Serving size:||2 crackers|
|Calories per serving:||109|
|Total Fat 2.8g||4%|
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 24 wonton wrappers, stacked and cut thirds
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Step by Step:
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Stir together sugar and next four ingredients. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and place a single layer of wonton strips. Brush with sugar mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake 5 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.