Chili-Chocolate Dipped Cherries
Published February 15, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
A decadent dessert that's still packed with nutrients, the chili is a welcome surprise in the chocolate, which contrasts well with the sweet, juicy cherries.
|Serving size:||2 oz.|
|Calories per serving:||102|
|Total Fat 4.3g||7%|
- 5 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 20 cherries, stems attached
- 1 tsp. chili powder
Step by Step:
- Place a piece of wax paper on a large baking sheet and set aside.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on low for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the chili and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Dip the cherries in the chocolate one at a time, lowering them in by the stem. Place on the wax paper and place the baking tray in the oven once all the cherries have been dipped. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.