Caribbean Chicken Salad
Published March 15, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
What's great about this salad is you can easily substitute whatever fresh fruits or vegetables are in season. Try adding some diced mangoes or papaya in place of the cucumber.
|Serving size:||approx. 1 1/2 cups|
|Calories per serving:||369|
|Total Fat 7.6g||12%|
- 1 rotisserie cooked chicken
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small red onions, finely diced
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
Step by Step:
- Remove skin and bones from chicken and shred meat into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.