Bourbon Peach Pork Chops
Published March 13, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
If you've never tried fruit and pork together, you're in for a pleasant surprise. Peaches and pork are delicious by themselves, but when combined, they create a simple yet outstanding dish that's easy to prepare.
|Serving size:||1/2 chop|
|Calories per serving:||326|
|Total Fat 11.5g||18%|
- 2 (8 oz.) thick center-cut pork chops
- 1 (15 oz.) can sliced peaches in juice
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Step by Step:
- Place chops in bottom of slow cooker.
- Drain peach slices, reserving juice, and scatter evenly over chops. In a small bowl, combine reserved peach juice and remaining ingredients and pour over chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.