Baked Potato Chips with Chive Dip
Published March 15, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
Before you reach for that bag of sour cream potato chips, check out this recipe and make your own! You'll get the same great flavor, but with half the fat!
|Serving size:||about 10 chips and 1 tablespoon dip|
|Calories per serving:||132|
|Total Fat 3.1g||5%|
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3 tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp 2% milk
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 2 medium white potatoes (about 1 1/2 lb)
Step by Step:
- Combine sour cream and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Add milk and chives and stir until well-blended.
- Thinly slice potatoes and pat dry. Place potato slices on baking sheets coated with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt. Bake at 400 degrees until browned and crisp (about 15 minutes). Turn the potatoes halfway through. Serve immediately with chive dip.