Baked Artichoke Dip
Published March 15, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
The artichoke is a great source of vitamin C, but that's an added bonus in this deliciously rich and creamy dip. Bring this to a dinner paty, and it will become your signature dish!
|Serving size:||approx. 2 tablespoons|
|Calories per serving:||125|
|Total Fat 3.1g||5%|
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp fat free cream cheese
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 tbsp grated Asiago cheese
Step by Step:
- Combine onion and garlic in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Add Parmesan, mayonnaise and cream cheese, and pulse until smooth. Add artichokes and pulse until just chopped. Spoon into an oven-safe baking dish and bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with red pepper and then grated Asiago cheese. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cooked through and bubbly. Serve immediately with pita chips and carrot sticks.