Avocado Pudding Cups
Published March 14, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
Usually used like a vegetable, avocados are actually a fruit and adapt well to desserts. Sweet enough for kids and fancy enough for company, this pudding will always make you feel like you're indulging.
|Serving size:||1/2 of an avocado|
|Calories per serving:||180|
|Total Fat 14.6g||22%|
- 2 avocados, sliced in half and pitted
- 3 tablespoons roasted, unsalted soy nuts
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Step by Step:
- Scoop out the avocado flesh and leave the skins to one side.
- Mash the avocado with the rest of the ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop back into the skin halves in four equal portions. Chill covered to prevent discolouration and serve.