Making Your Own Gummy Worms
OK, so this is not a medically brilliant post, but I thought I would share! For a low sugar snack, you can try making your own gummy worms! Thank you to whomever developed this fun treat!
- 2 packages sugar free Jell-O
- 2 packages plain gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- (optional) If you like sour gummies, you can add a packet of Kool-Aid to the ingredients
- Stir everything together until the powders are dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow plate and refrigerate.
- After it is hard, slice into worms and enjoy!
Photo credit: digipam