Happy Valentine's Day
Another Valentine's Day! I would like to send out blessings to the people and families that share this blogging experience with me, and wish you love and connection today and every day!
For those of you with teens and preteens in your life, give them a hug for me today and tell them how much you love them! Remember to help them feel loved:
- If they glare, just be there!
- If they complain, offer them (non-alcoholic) champagne!
- When they whine, smile and shine!
- If they forget, remind them gently!
- If they yell, apologize!
- If they are sad, help them remember the love you have always had!
- If they hurt, rub them!
- When tired, bring them a cup of tea and a supportive word!
Celebrate each moment you have to share with them, your precious ones! Remember that the times they are not clean, obedient and will-behaved are the times they need you the most!
Good parenting is never convenient! Share the love!