Halloween Tips From Healthline
I am so sorry that Blogger has been down all week and that you cannot see the lovely photos that should accompany the last few posts! I will add them once Blogger is behaving again - I promise!
Seven Tips for a Safe and Healthy Halloween
Halloween is packed with costumes, treats, parties and fun. Stay safe and healthy and avoid "frightening" events by following these simple tips.
1. Trick or treat in a well-lit, designated safe zone where traffic is minimal.
2. Young children should always be accompanied by adults.
3. Carry a flashlight and watch out for obstacles.
4. Wear reflective clothing and avoid costumes that drag on the ground.
5. Choose fire-proof costumes with eye holes large enough for good vision.
6. Inspect all goodies and throw away anything questionable.
7. Consider handing out healthy alternative snacks like fruit bars or nuts.
Wishing you a safe and healthy Halloween,Perla*