4th Annual Conference About Best Practices in Bullying Prevention
- Focus on the social environment of the school.
- Assess bullying at your school using an anonymous questionnaire.
- Get staff and parents to support bullying prevention.
- Form a group (with parents, staff, teacher, and counselor) to coordinate the school's bullying prevention activities.
- Provide training for school staff in bullying prevention.
- Establish and enforce school rules and policies related to bullying.
- Increase adult supervision in places kids get bullied.
- Intervene consistently and appropriately when you see bullying.
- Devote some class time to bullying prevention.
- Continue these efforts over time, as part of the school environment.
The Bullying Module for grades 4-6
International Bullying Prevention Association
Stop Bullying Now
Photo Credit: WTL Photos