Google's Design Principles
Google posted ten design principles on the Official Google Blog. Most of the principles also apply to improving the practice of medicine:
1. Focus on people—their lives, their work, their dreams.See also: Google User Experience, Ten True Things
2. Every millisecond counts.
3. Simplicity is powerful.
4. Engage beginners and attract experts.
5. Dare to innovate.
6. Design for the world.
7. Plan for today's and tomorrow's business.
8. Delight the eye without distracting the mind.
9. Be worthy of people's trust.
10. Add a human touch.