September is Healthy Aging Month! Reach Out to Someone...
The Healthy Aging Campaign wants us to remember that it is never too late to adopt healthy habits and embrace healthy lifestyle changes! When we think of health, tend to think about our physical health and the body, but social well-being is every bit as important as mental and physical health.
- Travel and see the world, experience different cultures. Open your mind.
- Laugh a lot!
- Volunteer - get out and share your time, wisdom and energy
- Practice your faith
- Strengthen your friendships and relationships
- Keep a pet or companion animal
- Get married (if you're a man - being married increases your longevity. For some reason the reverse isn't true for women...)
- SeniorsCircle.com is a free web dating service that has been around since 1997
- Senior Datefinder is another integrated online dating service
- Executive Senior Dating is a more exclusive service with a fee, "absolute privacy" and a personal counselor
- Grand Circle Travel welcomes the single seniors traveling alone to join their group discovery tours
Thank you christiatnh20 for use of photo ice cream.
Recent Blog Posts