National Problem Gambling Awareness Week: March 10-16
The National Council on Problem Gambling wants to raise awareness about gambling behavior that disrupts lives and destroys families. What are the criteria for problem gambling?
- Gambling until your last dollar is gone
- Using your income and savings to gamble while letting bills go unpaid
- Losing sleep over gambling
- Being unable to stop gambling
- Feeling remorseful about gambling
- Gambling to meet your financial obligations
- Borrowing money to gamble
- Feeling depressed or suicidal about gambling or gambling debts
- Breaking the law or thinking about breaking the law to finance gambling
Or take our Gambling Addiction Quiz here.
Thank you ldanderson for use of photo.