April is Child Abuse Prevention Month: 5 Things You Can Do
Child abuse is everyone's business, and with the economic crisis many people are facing, people are under more stress making children more vulnerable. Stabilization of families works as a strategy to prevent child abuse, but how is that achieved in today's fragmented society? A lot of single parents need support, want change and lack resources.
We all need to reach out to children and parents around us - reach out and offer to ease the stress that often leads to neglect and abuse. Here are
5 Things You Can Do To Prevent Child Abuse
- Be a friend to a parent you know.
- Network with others to look out for kids
- Give books,toys, clothes and furniture to a needy family
- Volunteer your time to groups that support families
- Show kids you care about them.
Thank you Hard Rain for use of photo Raccoon Family
Recent Blog Posts