Next Dr. Bookspan Workshops, Come Learn, Get Healthy, Enjoy
May 15th 2010 In Philadelphia PA:
- Fix and Prevent Injuries - Ankles, Arches, Discs, Knee, Back, & Neck. 9am-1:30pm.
- Offered together with a second separate workshop Stretching Smarter Stretching Healthier. 1:30-4:30pm.
People fly in from all over the world to attend this double workshop in one-day format. All class and registration links: DrBookspan.com/classes
July 27 and 28th in Snowmass, Colorado:
The Wilderness Medicine Conference and Annual Meeting will run four of my workshops in Snowmass, not far from Aspen. Each workshop runs only once this year.
- Fix and Prevent Injuries - Ankles, Arches, Discs, Knee, Back, & Neck. Tuesday July 28, 2010. 3:20-5:20pm.
- Not The Same Old Stretches - Stretching Smarter Stretching Healthier. Wednesday July 28, 2010. 7:30-9:30am.
- Functional Core Training - The Ab Revolution™ No More Crunches No More Back Pain. Wednesday July 28, 2010. 10am-12noon.
- Diving and Hyperbaric Physiology and Medicine, "Advancing Your Knowledge" (For those with prior diving medicine or scuba background). Tuesday July 28, 2010. 3:20-5:20pm.
To register, contact the WMS - Wilderness Medical Society by e-mail to Teri Howell Teri@wms.org, or phone 801-990-2988.
If you can't make these workshops, find the books with complete text and illustrations of everything we will do on my BOOKS page - DrBookspan.com/books
Get ready to have fun and exercise your brain.
- Get Fit in Colorado at the Wilderness Medical Society Meeting
- Fun Workshops in Colorado in July
- Fix Pain, Fix Your House, Get Fit, Go Green, Learn Karate
- Certification Workshops in Healthy Exercise and Fixing Injuries
- Next Workshops on Healthier Stretching and Fixing Neck and Back Pain
- Fast Fitness - Even More Core With No Forward Bending
Read success stories and send your own.
See if your answers are already here - on DrBookspan.com and the Fitness Fixer Index.
Limited Class space for personal feedback. Top students may earn certification through DrBookspan.com/Academy. More fun in Dr. Bookspan's Books.
Recent Blog Posts
Mar 09, 2010
New Healthy Employment Programs for Developmentally Disabled
Mar 04, 2010
Reader Uses Fitness Fixer Advice to Shovel Snow Painlessly and Beat Mother Nature
Mar 01, 2010
Lactic Acid Myths