Health & Fitness Third Edition at Last
The long-awaited new third edition is now available of the sold out book Health & Fitness in Plain English - How to Be Healthy, Happy, and Fit For The Rest Of Your Life. I have been working on it for years.
The third edition has important changes and additions. The new third edition has a front cover photo of three people playing at the beach. Includes:
- Exercise - Abs, stretching, weights, improving balance, functional lifestyle exercise, healthy body mechanics, how to get started, exercising with your children and family, what works & doesn't for healthier brain, spirit, and body.
- Health - Heart, cholesterol, diabetes, digestion, osteoporosis, body fat tests, weight loss, mental and emotional health.
- Nutrition - Vitamins, health foods, diets, supplements, drugs, healthy eating, performance enhancing food and products both good and bad, getting started changing nutrition habits to healthy ones.
- Reduce Pain & Injury - Full chapters on back and neck pain, leg cramps, and headaches. Shorter sections on knee pain, shoulder, and ankle sprains.
- Fun Facts and an A-Z GLOSSARY
If you recently got an earlier edition, see if you can return it for the new third edition. The third edition is the book to get if you want to learn healthier ways to exercise your body and spirit, learn functional movement, have better health of your heart, bones, and other systems, and fix neck or back pain. Functional movement is how your muscles really work during actual movement, instead of doing artificial repetitions of isolated movement using equipment.
Click here to see new third edition through amazon.com
Click here to see it through my web site.
Recent Blog Posts
Mar 09, 2010
New Healthy Employment Programs for Developmentally Disabled
Mar 04, 2010
Reader Uses Fitness Fixer Advice to Shovel Snow Painlessly and Beat Mother Nature
Mar 01, 2010
Lactic Acid Myths