Good Deeds With Good Bending
Here is Fast Friday Fitness - do good deeds using good bending. Readers Jeff and Sabrina made and sent this video:
- Click the > arrow on the movie to run
- Notice general good bending using the lunge and half squat
- Notice all the times you can do good bending around the house, the gym, and for good deeds.
Functional exercise is how you bend and move all day. Exercise your legs and spirit while you prevent disc degeneration by stopping bending over for things, and instead, using good bending, for all you do.
Half Squat for Good Bending
- Free Exercise and Free Back and Knee Pain Prevention - Healthy Bending
- How Good Would You Look From 400 Squats a Day - Just Stop Unhealthy Bending
- Disc Pain - Not a Mystery, Easy to Fix
Lunge For Good Bending
- Strengthen Legs Without Knee Pain - Standing Lunge
- Fast Fitness - Fixing Yoga Warrior and Lunge Exercise to Neutral Spine
- Leg Exercise That Helps Your Back - Why The Lunge?
Functional Examples Of Half Squat And Lunge
Questions come in by hundreds. I'm bailing the ocean with a bucket. I make posts from fun mail. Before asking more, see if your answers are already here - click labels under posts, links in posts, archives at right, and the Fitness Fixer Index. Why not try fun stuff, then contribute! Read success stories of these methods and send your own.
Subscribe to The Fitness Fixer, free. Click "updates via e-mail" (under trumpet) upper right.
See Dr. Bookspan's Books, take a Class, get certified - DrBookspan.com/Academy.
Recent Blog Posts
Mar 09, 2010
New Healthy Employment Programs for Developmentally Disabled
Mar 04, 2010
Reader Uses Fitness Fixer Advice to Shovel Snow Painlessly and Beat Mother Nature
Mar 01, 2010
Lactic Acid Myths