Fast Fitness - Strengthen Yourself by Lifting Up Others
Here is Fast Friday Fitness - strengthen your thoughtfulness by uplifting your community:
- Carry simple thank you notes with you, and a working pen.
- Write and leave a short sincere thanks to those who often deserve and rarely hear the words.
- Ideas - cleaning and maintenance crews, receptionists, desk clerks, mail carriers, repair people, crossing guards, security, drivers, teachers, customer service, others.
Related Fitness Fixer:
- Natural Hard Exercise - Stuart's Community Health Stewardship Continues
- Reader Gains Academy Appointment for Making Community Projects Healthy
- Strengthen a Neighbor, Strengthen a Community
- Which Ancient Exercise Gives Focus and Concentration?
- Fast Fitness - Somebody Please Do My Personal Responsibility For Me!
- Equinox - An Exercise in Treating People With Equality
Book With Exercises and Ideas for Strength and Fitness of Character, Spirit, Mind, and Actions:
Read success stories and send your own.
See if your answers are already here - click Fitness Fixer labels, links, archives, and Index.
Subscribe free - "updates via e-mail" upper right.
For personal medical questions - Replies to Medical Questions.
Limited Class space for personal feedback. Top students may earn certification through DrBookspan.com/Academy.
Learn more in Dr. Bookspan's Books.
Recent Blog Posts
Mar 09, 2010
New Healthy Employment Programs for Developmentally Disabled
Mar 04, 2010
Reader Uses Fitness Fixer Advice to Shovel Snow Painlessly and Beat Mother Nature
Mar 01, 2010
Lactic Acid Myths