Fast Fitness - Relaxing Hip, Leg, and Groin Stretch
Here is Friday Fast Fitness - A nice stretch for inside leg and hip that does not involve sitting. It is called Rocket Ship:
- Lie face down. Feel both hipbones touch flat on the floor.
- Bring one knee out to the side. Don't rock or tilt to the side. Keep both hipbones flat on the floor.
- Bring the other knee out to the other side. Breathe. Relax.
- Fixed Leg Numbness, Back Pain, Flank Pain, Knee Pain, Nerve Pain, Three Unhealthy Surgeries,
- and demonstrated Quick Relaxing Hip Stretch
- and Dynamic Partner Balance Challenge.
Subscribe to The Fitness Fixer, free. Click "updates via e-mail" (under trumpet) upper right.
Limited Class spaces for personal feedback. Top students may apply for certification through DrBookspan.com/Academy. Learn more in Dr. Bookspan's Books.
Recent Blog Posts
Mar 09, 2010
New Healthy Employment Programs for Developmentally Disabled
Mar 04, 2010
Reader Uses Fitness Fixer Advice to Shovel Snow Painlessly and Beat Mother Nature
Mar 01, 2010
Lactic Acid Myths