Fast Fitness - Homemade Sports Food
Here is Friday Fast Fitness - for clean, healthy, fresh energy food for hiking, exercise, and sports, and October Vegetarian Month - Easy peanut butter in your own kitchen:
- Put fresh, raw peanuts, or other favorite like walnuts, in a bowl and crush them for arm exercise with any kitchen pounding tool. Or use a chopper, grinder, blender, coffee grinder, or other processor.
- Crush to powder, depending how chunky you want it.
- Mash in apple cubes to make moist, creamy sweet peanut butter. Spice with cinnamon if you want.
Spread on apple, carrot, and other fruit and vegetable slices. Make it portable by stuffing inside raw sweet green and red peppers, in sandwich and wraps (non-grain eaters can make tasty wraps from leafy greens). Use for toppings.
Vary the combination - try almonds mashed with pears. Sunflower seeds or walnut and banana. Sesame seeds and figs. Make with a friend for healthy social fun. Exercise your imagination for healthy sports food.
Fun Fitness Fixer Food:
- Fast Fitness - Cooling Exercise Drink
- Fast Fitness - Healthier Sports Shake
- World Vegan Day is November 1
Healthy Food Preparing and Mindset:
- Is Your Health Food Unhealthful
- Exercise Common Sense Discipline - Turn Down Halloween Junk Food
- Healthy Youth Parties - Fun Exercise, No Junk Food
- Good neck position - Tax Preparation Health
Read success stories and send your own.
See if your answers are already here - click Fitness Fixer labels, links, archives, and Index. Subscribe free - "updates via e-mail" upper right.
For personal medical questions - Replies to Medical Questions.
Limited Class space for personal feedback. Top students may earn certification, DrBookspan.com/Academy.
Get more in Dr. Bookspan's Books.
Recent Blog Posts
Mar 09, 2010
New Healthy Employment Programs for Developmentally Disabled
Mar 04, 2010
Reader Uses Fitness Fixer Advice to Shovel Snow Painlessly and Beat Mother Nature
Mar 01, 2010
Lactic Acid Myths