Fast Fitness - Functional Agility, Flexibility, Strength
Here is Friday Fast Fitness - build balance, leg and hip strength, and flexibility as a lifestyle.
Lightly sit down on the floor and get up again without your hands.
Being able to rise from the floor is natural lifestyle movement, done in many places in the world by people up to the oldest years. My martial arts student Ms. Han demonstrates in the short mpeg movie. Click the arrow to run the video:
Related Fitness Fixer:
- More on sitting on the floor - Quick and Easy Strength and Balance Exercise
- Long Sitting - Simple and More Comfortable
- Fast Fitness - Contest: What Does It Take To Sit Upright?
- Contest Winners - How Sit Up Straight
- Back to School - Healthy Sitting
- Get Better Exercise From Your Chair
- Does an Exercise Ball Make You Sit Straight?
- Household Fitness in the New Year
- Muay Thai in Her 90's
Read success stories and send your own.
See if your answers are already here - click Fitness Fixer labels, links, archives, and Index.
For personal medical questions - Replies to Medical Questions.
Limited Class space for personal feedback. Top students may earn certification through DrBookspan.com/Academy. More fun in Dr. Bookspan's Books.
Recent Blog Posts
Mar 09, 2010
New Healthy Employment Programs for Developmentally Disabled
Mar 04, 2010
Reader Uses Fitness Fixer Advice to Shovel Snow Painlessly and Beat Mother Nature
Mar 01, 2010
Lactic Acid Myths