Fast Fitness - Dynamic Partner Balance Challenge
Here is Friday Fast Fitness - fun challenge for body stabilization, strength, speed, and balance with a friend.
- Stand facing a partner
- Stand on one foot, pressing the other against your partner's raised foot.
- Push, pull, surprise your partner with unexpected movement change, all while remaining balanced. Change to push toe to toe and side to side.
Reader Bernie supplied this photo. His inspiring story will be posted in January. He registered for my back pain workshop two years ago, then skipped it to do surgery instead. His doctors told him that since his pain was from structural damage, that no exercise or repositioning would help. Bernie took my class two years later. Although much of the pain was from structural problems, several of which he didn't have until the surgery, we successfully fixed the worsened structural situation.
His story is posted in:
- Fixing Leg Numbness, Back Pain, Flank Pain, Knee Pain, Nerve Pain, Three Unhealthy Surgeries, Part I
- Fixing Leg Numbness, Back Pain, Flank Pain, Knee Pain, Nerve Pain, Three Unhealthy Surgeries, Part II
- and Cauda Equina - Result Not Cause
He also demonstrates for us:
Have The Fitness Fixer e-mailed to you, free, using the button at top right (looks like a trumpet).
Recent Blog Posts
Mar 09, 2010
New Healthy Employment Programs for Developmentally Disabled
Mar 04, 2010
Reader Uses Fitness Fixer Advice to Shovel Snow Painlessly and Beat Mother Nature
Mar 01, 2010
Lactic Acid Myths