Fast Fitness - Cooling Exercise Drink
Here is Fast Friday Fitness - quick vitamin and fiber-rich sweet drink helpful before and after exercise:
- Put fresh watermelon slices in a blender, seeds and all.
- Blend to a sweet smooth drink.
- Depending on your blender, you may need to push the slices down to the blades with a wooden spoon. If you don't have a blender, get arm exercise mashing the slices to sweet juice in a bowl.
The seeds provide good nutrients. Watermelon has high levels of several vitamins including lycopene. Replaces muscle glycogen, blood electrolytes, and other helpful nutrients. No chemicals or refined sweeteners.
- Patience and Pomegranates
- Nutrition for Endurance Swim Training
- Fast Fitness - Healthier Sports Shake
- Healthline has requested that we don't add labels to the posts, for now. To see easy sources of good tasting healthy recipies and sports food, see my books page, www.DrBookspan.com/books.
Read success stories of these methods and send your own.
Subscribe to The Fitness Fixer, free. Click "updates via e-mail" (under trumpet) upper right.
See Dr. Bookspan's Books, take a Class, get certified DrBookspan.com/Academy.
Recent Blog Posts
Mar 09, 2010
New Healthy Employment Programs for Developmentally Disabled
Mar 04, 2010
Reader Uses Fitness Fixer Advice to Shovel Snow Painlessly and Beat Mother Nature
Mar 01, 2010
Lactic Acid Myths