Fast Fitness - Children as Leg Weights
Here is Friday Fast Fitness - Train children's balance and grip strength, use your legs, and have family fun.
- Have young children sit on your feet, and hang on (sensibly, parent's permission, and all that). Babies are born with a grasping reflex and are stronger than you may expect.
- Do any variety of walking, marching, dancing, and range of motion, while standing, or sitting, while they act as natural strength and endurance trainers and floor dusters.
- Teach sharing, enjoyment, physical skills, personal interaction, and all the good you can think of.
- Fast Fitness - Contest for Children (and Everyone) To Learn What They Live
- Valentine Family Exercise
- Fast Fitness - Built in Upper Body and Core Exercise Carrying Children
- Fast Fitness - Strengthen and Stabilize Upper Body and Core Without Increasing Neck Tension
- Sedentary Lifestyle Linked to Teen Emotional and Behavioral Problems
- Celebrate The Holidays
Read success stories and send your own.
See if your answers are already here - click Fitness Fixer labels, links, archives, and Index.
For personal medical questions - Replies to Medical Questions.
Limited Class space for personal feedback. Top students may earn certification through DrBookspan.com/Academy. Learn more in Dr. Bookspan's Books.
Photo by Mark Drago
Recent Blog Posts
Mar 09, 2010
New Healthy Employment Programs for Developmentally Disabled
Mar 04, 2010
Reader Uses Fitness Fixer Advice to Shovel Snow Painlessly and Beat Mother Nature
Mar 01, 2010
Lactic Acid Myths