St. Patty's Day Green Food Ideas
Happy almost Saint Patrick's Day! If you are planning any kind of party (for either the kids or the adults) here are a few "green" appetizer ideas.
1. Make a green fruit platter with kiwis, green grapes, honeydew melon, green apples and green pears.
2. Make a green vegetable platter with broccoli, sugar snap peas (yum!), green peppers, zucchini sticks, asparagus spears and serve with green dip made with green food coloring.
3. Serve celery with peanut butter in the middle
4. Spice up sliced cucumbers with some lime (or lemon) juice, salt and a little chili
5. Put out a bowl of boiled and salted edamame (soybeans in the pod)
6. Serve guacamole with chips
7. Put out a bowl of pistachios
8. If it's a kid party color your milk with green food coloring
Have a green fruit and veggie filled Saint Patrick's Day all!
(Image courtesy of SGFsoccer.com)