Top 10 Reasons to Attend an IBD Support Group Meeting
There is much benefit to interacting with others in your coping and healing process…
10. Meet other people with digestive illness.
9. Hear about how others cope with your same challenges.
8. Learn food diary techniques.
7. Share recipes.
6. Compare notes out about doctors in your area.
5. Discover alternative therapies you didn’t know about.
4. Enjoy a visit from a guest speaker.
3. Find out about education events and fundraisers.
1. Help someone else with one or more things on this list!
And much, much more… Visit the CCFA web site to find a support group near you.
Recent Blog Posts
Mar 08, 2012
Planetary Progression of IBD
Mar 06, 2012
Iditarod: An Incredible Journey with IBD
Mar 01, 2012
Apolo Ohno: A Superstar’s Message about Dreams and Determination