It is used to treat certain types of cancer, including multiple myeloma and mantle cell lymphoma
What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- bloody or dark, tarry stools
- breathing problems
- chest pain
- dark urine
- fever, infection, runny nose, or sore throat
- pain in the legs
- right upper belly pain
- swelling or your hands, ankles, or leg
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- back pain
Where should I keep my medicine?Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.