Healthline News A to Z
- Want to Lose Weight? Stick to Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig, Study Recommends
- We Just Cured Hepatitis E … and You May Not Even Know What That Is
- Weight Loss Surgery Lengthens Life, Even for Older, Higher Risk Patients
- What If Even Heart Disease and Dementia Are Your Parents’ Fault?
- What Will the Growth of Biosimilar Drugs Mean for RA Patients?
- When It Comes to Obamacare, Haters Should Shake It Off
- When Vaccine Deniers Go to Disneyland, It's Pure Mayhem
- Where's the New Research on Progressive MS?
- Why Do Statins Work Better for Some People Than Others? It’s Their Genes
- Why No One on Medicaid Can Find a Doctor (and Why ERs Are Busier than Ever)
- Why Poor Sleep in Teens Should Raise a Red Flag
- Why Rheumatoid Arthritis Is Plaguing 9/11 First Responders
- Why You Need to Exercise Much More Than Your Ancestors Did
- Women Have Far Fewer Complications After Total Hip, Knee Replacement
- Women Make 80 Percent of Health Decisions, Are Targets of Open Enrollment
- Women Slower to Be Diagnosed and Treated for Heart Disease
- World AIDS Day: Despite PrEP, 1 in 3 Americans with HIV Doesn't Have the Disease Under Control
- Worst Fears About Teen E-Cigarette Use Justified, New Data Suggest
- The Worst Public Health Offenders of 2014
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?