Healthline News A to Z
- A Watch That Tells You When You’re Getting Sick
- A Wave of Anti-Abortion Legislation Expected in 2017
- Are We Closer to Curing the Common Cold?
- Are We Headed Toward a World Without Antibiotics?
- Wearable Technology That Can Diagnose Diabetes, Cystic Fibrosis
- What Exactly Is ‘Thunderstorm Asthma’?
- What Exercises Are the Best?
- What is the Future of ‘Death with Dignity’ Laws in Trump Era?
- What It's Like to Survive a Severe Food Allergy Attack
- What Makes Someone a ‘SuperAger’?
- What Parents Pay to Keep Children with Severe Allergies Safe
- What Really Happens When You Come to Work Sick
- What Should Doctors Say to Teenage Girls About Pregnancy?
- What to Expect in Health News in 2017
- What Would Happen If GOP Health Plan Is Approved?
- What Would Happen If Planned Parenthood Went Out of Business?
- What You Should Do If You Faint
- What? Hearing Loss Expected to Rise Dramatically
- What’s the Best Way to Treat People Addicted to Opioids?
- When Bad Air Meets Good Cholesterol, Heart Disease Risk Goes Up
- When Food Disrupts Family Harmony
- Who Are They? 14 Million More People Won’t Have Health Insurance Next Year
- Why are Drug Prices for Rare Diseases on the Rise?
- Why Do Athletes Get the ‘Yips’?
- Why Do One Million Babies Per Year Die the Same Day They’re Born?
- Why Doesn’t the United States Have Universal Healthcare?
- Why Don’t Girls Pursue Science-Related Jobs?
- Why Heart Disease is on the Rise in America
- Why is the HPV Rate So High in the U.S.?
- Why Men in the United States Don’t Get Vasectomies
- Why More Women Are Choosing to Have Double Mastectomies
- Why Mumps Cases Have Hit a 10-Year High
- Why Needle Exchange Programs Are Important
- Why Planned Parenthood Won’t Accept President Trump’s No Abortion Deal
- Why Sunburns are Dangerous, No Matter the Color of Your Skin
- Why Taxpayers Sometimes Fund Research for Expensive New Drugs
- Why There Hasn’t Been a New Alzheimer's Drug for 10 Years
- Why We Are So Emotionally Connected to Our Pets
- Why You Have to Wait Longer to Get a Doctor’s Appointment
- Why You Sleep Well … Or Not
- Why You’re Better Off Not Doing a ‘Detox’
- Women Need to Get Heart Checkups in Their 20s, Experts Say
- Would You Know What to Do If You Saw Someone Having a Severe Allergy Attack?
Check Your Symptoms
Recent Blog Posts
Aug 18, 2016
Have You Been Down the Yogurt Aisle Lately?
Aug 18, 2016
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?
Nov 20, 2013
Are you Bipolar? Take the Test that Doctors Use