Healthline News A to Z
- 12 Things You Should Never Say to Someone with a Chronic Health Condition
- 5 Treatments That Cost You (And America) Tons of Money
- 6 Top Fitness Trends for 2014
- Take It from Howie Mandel: Atrial Fibrillation Is a Dangerous Deal
- Talking with Your Family About a Chronic Condition During the Holidays
- Tamiflu and Relenza's Effectiveness Against Flu Challenged
- Teaching Young Athletes About the Dangers of Concussions
- Is Technology Costing Doctors Time with Their Patients?
- Teen Boys Who Don’t Exercise at Higher Risk for Early Dementia
- Are 'Teen Mom' Reality TV Shows Reducing Teen Pregnancy Rates?
- Teens Who Consume Energy Drinks Are at Higher Risk for Drug Use
- Texting While Walking Causes More Accidents Than Texting and Driving
- There's No Such Thing As Porn Addiction, Says New Research
- Thin People May Naturally Burn More Calories
- A Third of U.S. Adults Still Obese, but Obesity Rates Drop for Very Young Kids
- Ticks Infected With Lyme Disease and New Pathogen Found in California Parks
- Ticks Infected with Lyme Disease and New Pathogen Found in California Parks
- Is Too Much Homework Bad for Kids' Health?
- The Top 5 Fittest and Fattest Professions in America
- Tracking the Deadliest Ebola Outbreak in Years
- Training Gives Baseball Players Superhuman Vision
- Treating Sprains and Strains: Are You Doing It Wrong?
- Truvada for PrEP: Experts Weigh In on the Newest Way to Prevent HIV/AIDS
- Tuberculosis Is Fast Becoming a Global Threat
- Two Cups of Coffee a Day Can Reduce the Risk of Death from Liver Cirrhosis
- Two Experimental COPD Treatments Show Promise
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?
Nov 20, 2013
Are you Bipolar? Take the Test that Doctors Use