Healthline News A to Z
- Sad Emoji, Happy Emoji: Hotlines Embrace Mobile Messaging to Expand Access
- Sad Songs Say So Much: The Music You Choose May Say Something About Your Mental Health
- Safer, Quicker Breast Cancer Treatment Gets a Boost
- Scientists Call for ‘All Hands on Deck’ to Solve Global Health Problems
- Scientists Discover New Cell That May Be Key to Food Allergies
- Scientists Find Gene Editing with CRISPR Hard to Resist
- Scientists Looking at Nature, Not the Lab, for New Cancer Treatments
- Scientists Report Breakthrough in Growing Kidneys from Stem Cells
- Scientists Say Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis and Other Autoimmune Conditions Could Be Inherited
- Scoring Obamacare After Two Years
- To Screen and Treat: Examining Best Practices for Prostate Cancer
- Screen Time Hurts More Than Kids’ Eyes
- Service Dogs Help People with More Than Blindness
- Shortage of Therapists Disrupting Mental Healthcare
- Should a Worker Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana at Home?
- Should It Be Legal for Doctors to Prescribe Pot?
- Should Schools Screen Kids for Mental Health Problems?
- Should the FDA Regulate Vitamins, Herbs, and Other Supplements?
- A Simple Blood Test May Screen for Cancer
- Single Father Defeats Bladder Cancer Thanks to New Treatment
- Sit-Down Restaurant Food Isn’t Nutritionally Much Better Than Fast Food
- Sleep Disruptions Can Harm a Child’s Development, Researchers Say
- Smokeless Tobacco Exposes Users to More Nicotine and Carcinogen Than Smoking
- Smoking Is Down — Why, Exactly?
- Smoking Tied to Higher Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Soccer Causes Concussions — Especially in Girls
- Some Tests for Colorectal Cancer are Better Than Others
- Is St. John’s Wort Safe?
- Stanford Researchers Unveil Artificial Skin That Can Feel and Heal
- Stimulant Medications Make ADHD Children’s Sleep Problems Worse, Researchers Say
- Stroke and Heart Disease Patients Around the World Lack Access to Effective Medicines
- Study Links Loneliness with Cognitive Decline in Older Adults
- Study Lists Top 5 Newborn Tests That Are Overused
- Study on Masculinity and Violence Is Misleading, Expert Says
- Study: Aspirin Reduces Risk of Inherited Cancer in Obese People
- Study: Statin Use Creates Higher Aggression in Women — Lower in Men
- Supplements for Bodybuilders Labeled as Eating Disorder
Check Your Symptoms
Find a Doctor
Recent Blog Posts
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?