Healthline News A to Z
- Scientists Call for ‘All Hands on Deck’ to Solve Global Health Problems
- Scientists Develop Way to Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading
- Scientists Discover New Cell That May Be Key to Food Allergies
- Scientists Find Gene Editing with CRISPR Hard to Resist
- Scientists Report Breakthrough in Growing Kidneys from Stem Cells
- Scientists Unlocking the Mystery of How Our Immune System Works
- To Screen and Treat: Examining Best Practices for Prostate Cancer
- Service Dogs Help People with More Than Blindness
- Severe Asthma Sufferers May Get Another Drug Option
- Should a Worker Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana at Home?
- Should It Be Legal for Doctors to Prescribe Pot?
- Should Schools Screen Kids for Mental Health Problems?
- Should the FDA Regulate Vitamins, Herbs, and Other Supplements?
- A Simple Blood Test May Screen for Cancer
- Single Motherhood Can Lead to Poorer Health Later in Life
- Sit-Down Restaurant Food Isn’t Nutritionally Much Better Than Fast Food
- Sleep Disruptions Can Harm a Child’s Development, Researchers Say
- Smartphones Can Occasionally Interfere with Pacemakers
- Smoking Is Down — Why, Exactly?
- Smoking Tied to Higher Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Soccer Causes Concussions — Especially in Girls
- Some Hospitals Overcharging By as Much as 1,000 Percent, Researchers Say
- Souped-up Immunotherapies Show Promise Against Lymphoma, Melanoma
- Is St. John’s Wort Safe?
- Study Links Loneliness with Cognitive Decline in Older Adults
- Study Lists Top 5 Newborn Tests That Are Overused
- Study on Masculinity and Violence Is Misleading, Expert Says
- Study Sheds New Light on Brain Anatomy of Girls with Autism
- Study: Aspirin Reduces Risk of Inherited Cancer in Obese People
- Study: Statin Use Creates Higher Aggression in Women — Lower in Men
- Supplements for Bodybuilders Labeled as Eating Disorder
- Synthetic Cannabinoid Poisoning: One Family’s Personal Loss
- ‘Slow Medicine’ Offers Alternative to Fast World
Check Your Symptoms
Find a Doctor
Recent Blog Posts
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?