Healthline News A to Z
- Scientists Call for ‘All Hands on Deck’ to Solve Global Health Problems
- Scientists Develop Way to Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading
- Scientists Find Protein That Could Block Development of COPD in Smokers
- Scientists May Have Solved the Mystery of What Causes Schizophrenia
- Scientists Unlocking the Mystery of How Our Immune System Works
- Secondhand Smoke Increases Children’s Risk of ADHD, Study Says
- Service Dogs Help People with More Than Blindness
- Severe Asthma Sufferers May Get Another Drug Option
- Should a Worker Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana at Home?
- Should Schools Screen Kids for Mental Health Problems?
- Should the FDA Regulate Vitamins, Herbs, and Other Supplements?
- Single Motherhood Can Lead to Poorer Health Later in Life
- Sit-Down Restaurant Food Isn’t Nutritionally Much Better Than Fast Food
- Sleep Disruptions Can Harm a Child’s Development, Researchers Say
- Smartphones Can Occasionally Interfere with Pacemakers
- Soccer Causes Concussions — Especially in Girls
- Some Hospitals Overcharging By as Much as 1,000 Percent, Researchers Say
- Souped-up Immunotherapies Show Promise Against Lymphoma, Melanoma
- Spikes in Whooping Cough Cases Linked to Vaccination Changes
- Is St. John’s Wort Safe?
- Study Breaks Down Aging Process, May Lead to Solutions to Age-Related Diseases
- Study Finds Potential Link Between Gestational Diabetes and Autism
- Study Links Loneliness with Cognitive Decline in Older Adults
- Study Lists Top 5 Newborn Tests That Are Overused
- Study Sheds New Light on Brain Anatomy of Girls with Autism
- Study Suggests Progestin, Not Estrogen, Is the Real Cancer Culprit in Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Study: Aspirin Reduces Risk of Inherited Cancer in Obese People
- Study: Statin Use Creates Higher Aggression in Women — Lower in Men
- Supplements for Bodybuilders Labeled as Eating Disorder
- Surprising Combination of Common Antibiotics Offers New Tool in Fight Against Drug Resistance
- Synthetic Cannabinoid Poisoning: One Family’s Personal Loss
- ‘Slow Medicine’ Offers Alternative to Fast World
Check Your Symptoms
Find a Doctor
Recent Blog Posts
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?