Healthline News A to Z
- 44 Percent of U.S. Soldiers Report Chronic Pain, 15 Percent Use Opioid Painkillers
- 69 Percent of Kids Exposed to Antibiotics Before Age 2; Exposure Raises Obesity Risk
- For Pain Patients, the Physical and Emotional Are Intertwined
- Pancreatic and Liver Cancers to Move Up in Rank Among Cancer-Related Deaths by 2030, Says Study
- Patient and Physician Say 3D Mammography Is the Wave of the Future
- People with HIV Suffer from Depression Caused by Shame, Trauma, Substance Abuse
- Precious Cargo App Reminds Parents Not to Leave Kids in a Hot Car
- Pregnancy Hormone Drastically Cuts Relapse Rates in Women with MS
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding Women, and Young Children, Should Eat More Fish Low in Mercury
- Preventing Knee Injuries: Are We Doing It Wrong?
- Prominent AIDS Researchers 'Die on the Battlefield'
- Protect Yourself from Dangerous and Disease-Carrying Bugs
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?
Nov 20, 2013
Are you Bipolar? Take the Test that Doctors Use