Healthline News A to Z
- Have a Child … Live Longer
- Head Lice Developing Resistance to Common Treatments
- Health Effects From Light Exposure Can Be Passed on to Children
- Health Experts Praise ‘Wonder Woman’ Movie
- Health Organizations Lash Out at House Healthcare Bill
- A Healthy Heart at Middle Age Bodes Well for the Golden Years
- Heat Wave Hazards Include 3rd Degree Burns, Docs Warn
- Helping Children Recover From Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Helping Parents Who Have a Child with Autism
- Hepatitis C Infections Have Tripled in Five Years
- Herpes May Have Been Transmitted from Chimps to Humans
- High Blood Pressure Ignored in Young Adults, Teens
- High-Temperature Cooking Can Heat up Inflammation
- How a Skin Disorder Can Help Fight Melanoma
- How Accurate Are Those Genetic Tests You Can Take at Home?
- How Bad Will This Summer’s Tick Season Be?
- How Dangerous is Rat Lungworm Disease?
- How Deep Do the Medicaid Cuts Go in Republican Health Plan?
- How Easily Could the Measles Outbreak in Europe Spread to the US?
- How Financial Stress Can Affect Your Unborn Child
- How is President Trump Doing on Improving Veterans’ Healthcare?
- How Much Should a Workplace Accommodate Breastfeeding Employees?
- How Music Affects Our Moods
- How Painkillers Could Be Hurting Your Heart
- How Parents Can Cope with ‘Empty Nest Syndrome’
- How Surgery Helped Fuel the Opioid Epidemic
- How to Fight This Year’s Strong Allergy Season
- How to Get in Shape by Memorial Day
- How to Have the Arteries of a 20-Year-Old When You’re 70
- How to Talk to a Teen Who is Watching ‘13 Reasons Why’
- How to Tell If You’ve Had a Ministroke
- How Unhealthy Are Those Starbucks Specialty Drinks?
- How Working Class White Americans Are Killing Themselves
- How You Can Die From a Caffeine Overdose
- Is Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research in Jeopardy?
- Hyland Agrees to FDA Demand to Recall Baby Teething Products
Check Your Symptoms
Recent Blog Posts
Aug 18, 2016
Have You Been Down the Yogurt Aisle Lately?
Aug 18, 2016
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?
Nov 20, 2013
Are you Bipolar? Take the Test that Doctors Use