Healthline News A to Z
- Harvoni Takes the Sting Out of Hepatitis C Treatment
- Have Researchers Found a Way to Halt Rheumatoid Arthritis Progression?
- Having Asthma Could Double Your Risk of a Heart Attack
- Healthline Honors Health Workers Fighting Ebola for Their Brave Public Service
- Healthline’s Top Medical Innovations of 2014
- 'Healthy Obesity' Debunked: It Just Doesn't Last
- Heroin in the Suburbs: An American Epidemic
- High BMI Could Make It Much Harder to Achieve RA Remission
- High-Salt Diet May Make Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms Worse
- High-Tech Prosthetic Arms Give Amputees Dexterity and a Sense of Touch
- HIV Prevention Pill Truvada Is for Women, Too
- A Holiday Survival Guide for People with Depression
- If Home Brain Training Apps Don't Work, What Does?
- How Can Doctors Tell Patients to Lose Weight Without Driving Them Away?
- How Can We Help Children with ADHD Control Their Aggression?
- How Does Cold Weather Affect RA?
- How Ebola Is (and Is Not) Like HIV/AIDS
- How Much Would You Pay to Be Rid of Psoriasis?
- How Not Talking About Sex Could Kill You
- How to Keep Guests from Driving Drunk When the Holiday Party’s Over
- Humans Have Lost Many of Our Gut Bacteria Since We Evolved from Apes
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?