Healthline News A to Z
- H. pylori Infection May Protect Women from Multiple Sclerosis
- Hackers Target Anthem, Steal Data on Up to 80 Million Patients
- Harvard, MIT Make Controversial CRISPR Gene Editing Tool More Powerful
- Having Asthma Could Double Your Risk of a Heart Attack
- Having Gout May Decrease Your Chances of Alzheimer’s
- Head-to-Head Studies Show Truvada Prevents HIV Even When Taken ‘As Needed’
- Health Concerns Rise as Swine Flu Epidemic Sweeps Across India
- Health Data Theft on the Rise, Affecting 29 Million Patients
- Healthline Honors Health Workers Fighting Ebola for Their Brave Public Service
- Healthline’s Top Medical Innovations of 2014
- Healthy Commutes: Why Public Transit Is Miles Better Than Driving
- 'Healthy Obesity' Debunked: It Just Doesn't Last
- Here's Why You Should Never Go Shopping When You’re Hungry
- High BMI Could Make It Much Harder to Achieve RA Remission
- Hip Replacement Effective for 10 to 20 Years in Juvenile RA Patients
- As HIV Devastates Rural Indiana, Experts Ask: How Could This Happen?
- A Holiday Survival Guide for People with Depression
- If Home Brain Training Apps Don't Work, What Does?
- How Can We Get People to Actually Use HIV Prevention Drugs?
- How Can We Help Children with ADHD Control Their Aggression?
- How Can You Diagnose Someone Else’s Pain?
- How Does Cold Weather Affect RA?
- How Much Would You Pay to Be Rid of Psoriasis?
- How Not Talking About Sex Could Kill You
- How to Keep Guests from Driving Drunk When the Holiday Party’s Over
- How ‘Superfoods’ Like Bulletproof Coffee Get Popular (Hint: It’s Not Nutritional Science)
- HPV Vaccine Doesn't Lead to Unsafe Sex, More Sexually Transmitted Infections
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?