Healthline News A to Z
- The FDA Approves Entyvio, a New Drug for Colitis and Crohn’s Disease
- FDA Approves Hand-Held Injector for Opiate Overdoses Amid Growing Epidemic
- The FDA Cuts Starting Dose of Sleep Aid Drug Lunesta in Half, Citing Impairment the Next Day
- FDA Strikes a Balance Between Access and Safety With 'Breakthrough' Drug Program
- FDA Wants Regulatory Authority Over E-Cigarettes, Nicotine Gels, and More
- Federal Law Would Legalize Low-THC Marijuana in Bid to Help Epilepsy Patients
- Feds Accuse FedEx of Complicity in Online Pharmacy Racket
- Few OB-GYNs Counsel Pregnant Women to Avoid Pesticides and Other Toxins
- First Hepatitis C Treatment Guidelines Issued by the WHO
- Food Wars: Are 'Healthy' Alternatives Really Better for Us Than Our Favorite Foods?
- Are Frequent Fist Fights the Reason Men Evolved to Look the Way They Do?
- Friends Share Common Genes — and It's Speeding Up Human Evolution
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?
Nov 20, 2013
Are you Bipolar? Take the Test that Doctors Use