Healthline News A to Z
- Dabbing: The New, Explosive Way to Smoke Marijuana
- Daily Oral Insulin Could Help Prevent Type 1 Diabetes
- Deadly Skin Cancer Rate Has Doubled
- Depression Boosts Risk of Death Fivefold Among Heart Failure Patients
- Depression May Double the Risk of Having a Stroke
- Depression, Diabetes Linked to Increased Dementia Risk
- Despite Successful Treatment, Many RA Patients Still Experience Low Muscle Mass
- Diet and Exercise Are Still the Best Preventative Measures Against Diabetes
- Do Cell Phones Spread Infections in Hospitals?
- Do Doctors Get Paid Too Little?
- Do Photos of Thin Models Really Cause Eating Disorders?
- Doctors Investigate Ways to Make It Easier for Children to Swallow Pills
- Documentary Wants to Air Out the Dangers of Mold in Homes, Offices
- Does Switching to E-Cigarettes Make Your Body Any Healthier?
- Dreading a Colonoscopy? Other Tests Are Just as Effective for Colon Cancer
- Drug May Prevent Deadly Side Effects of Kidney Disease Treatment
- Drug Used to Treat COPD Becomes Less Effective Over Time
- Drugs to Prevent Migraine Headaches May Be on the Way
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?