Healthline News A to Z
- D.A.R.E. Was Laughably Bad; Are New School Anti-Drug Programs Any Better?
- Is da Vinci Robotic Surgery a Revolution or a Ripoff?
- Dabbing: The New, Explosive Way to Smoke Marijuana
- Deadline for Obamacare Enrollment Extended for One Week
- Delaying Vaccinations Is Not OK, Doctors Say
- Depression Makes It Tougher to Beat Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Designer Babies Could Be Right Around the Corner
- Diabetes Ages the Brain 5 Years Faster than Normal
- Do MS Treatments Raise the Risk of Shingles?
- Do You Feel Younger than Your Age? You May Just Live Longer
- Doctors Beware: Don't Confuse Chikungunya and Arthritis
- Doctors Speak Out in Favor of Health Reform, and Against the Partisan Politics Holding It Back
- Doctors Successfully Give Kidney Dialysis to Ebola Patient in the US
- Does Llama Blood Hold the Key to an HIV Vaccine?
- Does Multiple Sclerosis Start with Faulty Gut Bacteria?
- Domestic Violence Is Coming Out of the Closet
- Dreading a Colonoscopy? Other Tests Are Just as Effective for Colon Cancer
- Drug 'Flipping': How a Well-Meaning FDA Program Lets Drug Companies Raise Prices Sky High
- Drug Used to Treat COPD Becomes Less Effective Over Time
- Drug Wipes Out Lung Cancer in Mice with Minimal Side Effects
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?