Healthline News A to Z
- DARPA’s Wound Stasis Foam Stops Internal Bleeding and Saves Lives
- Dental Therapists Bring Much-needed Care to Children and Low-income Adults
- Depressed Teens 13 Times More Likely to Smoke
- Despite High-profile Gains, Women Still Have Less Power, Prestige, and Income than Men
- DNA Is Nature's Hard Drive and Ours Too
- Do Girls' Genes Protect Them from Autism?
- Do It or Else: Punishment as a Performance Enhancer
- Do Kids Grow Out of ADHD? Not All Do, Researchers Say
- Doctors on Facebook Should ‘Pause Before Posting’
- Doctors Say Obamacare's Medicaid Expansion Is Good for Kids
- Does Inflammation Cause Depression?
- Does Watching Law & Order SVU Make You More Likely to Help a Rape Victim?
- Doping in the Fine Arts? Dopamine May Be a Creativity Wonder Drug
- Down the Food Chain: Humans Passing Antibiotic Resistance to Protected Animals
- Dwelling on Stressful Events Increases Inflammation in the Body
- Dystextia: A Handy New Tool Detects Signs of Stroke
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
Jun 17, 2013
Great Job Cutting Through the Noise!
Jun 13, 2013
Bipolar Disorder is No Longer a ‘Mood’ Disorder?
Jun 07, 2013
If Menopause is a Natural Process, Why Use Hormones?
Jun 05, 2013
Quality, Free Mental Health Apps Everyone Should Use
Jun 05, 2013
Is There Life After Menopause?