Healthline News A to Z
- Debate Heats up Over Growing Human Tissue in Farm Animals
- Dengue Fever Outbreak in Hawaii May Last Through Summer Tourist Season
- Dengue Outbreaks Increase with Climate Change
- Dentists Will Soon Print Antibacterial 3-D Teeth
- Despite Reform Efforts, Number of Veterans Waiting For Healthcare Has Nearly Doubled
- Diabetes Diets Work Differently in People with Different Gut Bacteria
- Diabetes Drug Costs Are High, But Could Prices Drop Soon?
- Diabetics Don’t Have to Shy Away from Wine
- Dirty Air Linked to Rheumatoid Arthritis Flares
- Discovery Explains ‘Runner’s High’
- Discovery of ‘Superhero’ Bacteria Could Help in Infection Survival
- Disease-Modifying Drugs May Help RA Patients Achieve Drug-Free Remission
- Do Free Diabetes Screenings Really Work?
- Do You Share, Sneak, or Prohibit Halloween Candy?
- Doctor Shortage: We May Need an Additional 90,000 Physicians by 2025
- Doctors Are Getting Most ADHD Diagnoses Right
- Does an ADHD Diagnosis Camouflage Autism?
- Does Taking PrEP Encourage Risky Behavior?
- Drug Shows Promise in Preventing Type 1 Diabetes
- Drug Used in Jimmy Carter’s Cancer Treatment Among a New Generation of Immune Therapies
Check Your Symptoms
Find a Doctor
Recent Blog Posts
Dec 08, 2015
Less Sleep = More Weight
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?