Healthline News A to Z
- 3-D Drugs: Your Pharmacy Will Now Print Your Prescription
- Dengue Outbreaks Increase with Climate Change
- Despite Reform Efforts, Number of Veterans Waiting For Healthcare Has Nearly Doubled
- Diabetes Diets Work Differently in People with Different Gut Bacteria
- Diabetes Drug Costs Are High, But Could Prices Drop Soon?
- Diet and Exercise Are Still the Best Preventative Measures Against Diabetes
- Dirty Air Linked to Rheumatoid Arthritis Flares
- Discovery Explains ‘Runner’s High’
- Discovery of ‘Superhero’ Bacteria Could Help in Infection Survival
- Disease-Modifying Drugs May Help RA Patients Achieve Drug-Free Remission
- DNA Synthetic Vaccine May Protect Against MERS Virus
- Do Cell Phones Spread Infections in Hospitals?
- Do Free Diabetes Screenings Really Work?
- Do You Share, Sneak, or Prohibit Halloween Candy?
- This Doctor Is Also a Farmer
- Doctor Shortage: We May Need an Additional 90,000 Physicians by 2025
- Doctors Are Getting Most ADHD Diagnoses Right
- Documentary Wants to Air Out the Dangers of Mold in Homes, Offices
- Does an ADHD Diagnosis Camouflage Autism?
- Does Taking PrEP Encourage Risky Behavior?
- Does the ‘Body Positive’ Movement Promote Health?
- Drug May Prevent Deadly Side Effects of Kidney Disease Treatment
- Drug Shows Promise in Preventing Type 1 Diabetes
Check Your Symptoms
Find a Doctor
Recent Blog Posts
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?