Healthline News A to Z
- Depression, Low Vitamin D Major Risk Factors for Dementia
- Depression: The Dark Side of Multiple Sclerosis
- Designer T-Cells Quash Autoimmune Disease Without Weakening the Immune System
- Detectable Levels of HIV Found in Mississippi Girl Thought to Be Cured
- Diabetes Patients May Be Distressed, Not Clinically Depressed, Study Says
- Diabetes Rate Levels Off for White American Adults, Still Climbing for Blacks, Hispanics
- Did Marijuana Smoking Give These Young Men Heart Attacks?
- Dissolving Tampons Deliver HIV Drugs (and Maybe Contraception, Too)
- Doctors Battle Insurers for Access to Pricey Hepatitis C Drugs
- Doctors Can Attack New HIV Infections When the Virus Gets Stuck in Gene 'Bottleneck'
- Doctors Find Effective HIV Drug Course Free of Efavirenz
- Does Multiple Sclerosis Start with Faulty Gut Bacteria?
- Door Handle Sanitizer Keeps Fast-Spreading Germs Off of Doctors' Hands
- Dose of Souped-Up Vitamin D Could Stop the World’s Deadliest Cancer
- Dr. Reddy's Voluntarily Recalls More Than 13,000 Bottles of Hypertension Drug
- Drug Combination Better than LABAs Alone for COPD
- Drug 'Flipping': How a Well-Meaning FDA Program Lets Drug Companies Raise Prices Sky High
- Drug Wipes Out Lung Cancer in Mice with Minimal Side Effects
- Drugmaker Shire Fined $56.5 Million for Claiming Adderall Can 'Normalize' Kids with ADHD
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?
Nov 20, 2013
Are you Bipolar? Take the Test that Doctors Use