Healthline News A to Z
- 8 Common Diet and Wellness Myths
- Can Depression Treatment Benefit Heart Health?
- Can Humans Sniff Out Sickness?
- Can Turning Down the Temperature Help Your Body Burn More Fat?
- Cancer Deaths Fall by 20 Percent in 20 Years, 1.3 Million Lives Saved
- Cannabis During Pregnancy Impairs Baby's Brain Development
- Caregivers for Elderly Parents Are the New 'Working Moms'
- CDC Says 1 in 68 Kids Has Autism; Study Shows It Starts Before Birth
- CDC: Better Antibiotic Practices Needed to Combat ‘Nightmare Bacteria’
- CDC: Majority of Heavy Drinkers Don't Discuss It with Their Doctors
- Celiac Disease Linked to Increased Risk of Coronary Artery Disease
- A Child with Eczema Will Likely Have It for Life, Study Says
- Childhood Anxiety Disorders: What Can Parents Do?
- Childhood Obesity Begins Before Kindergarten
- Childhood Obesity: Can Schools Make Our Kids Healthier?
- Children of Older Dads at Higher Risk for Mental, Academic Problems
- Chinese Herbal Remedy as Effective as Methotrexate for Rheumatoid Arthritis, Study Finds
- Colon Cancer Rates Fall 30 Percent, Thanks to More Screenings
- Color-Changing Turkey Wattles Inspire New Toxin and Germ Detector
- Combating HIV by ZIP Code—Neighborhood by Neighborhood
- This Common Beverage Improves Memory—and a New Study Shows How
- COPD Associated with Increased Risk for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Coughs and Sneezes Propel Invisible Particles Much Farther Than We Thought
- Could a Liver in a Test Tube Mean the End of Animal Drug Testing?
- Could a Low-Grade Fever Be Making Your MS Fatigue Worse?
- Could a New Nasal Spray Help Combat Social Anxiety?
- Could Doctors Diagnose PTSD with Just the Sound of Your Voice?
- Could PET Imaging Help Determine If Comatose Patients Will Wake Up?
- Could Ritalin Be the Way to Keep Truckers Safe on the Road?
- Could Sleep Apnea Be Causing Your MS Fatigue?
- Could Some Cases of Schizophrenia Be Caused by an Autoimmune Disease?
- A Cure for Whipworm, Courtesy of Veterinarians
- CVS Pharmacies to Pull Cigarettes from Their Store Shelves
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?
Nov 20, 2013
Are you Bipolar? Take the Test that Doctors Use