Healthline News A to Z
- 8 Common Diet and Wellness Myths
- Calif. Lawmaker Introduces Bill to End Routine Use of Antibiotics in Livestock
- Calorie Restriction Slows Spread of Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Camels Most Likely Spreading Deadly MERS Virus in Saudi Arabia
- Can Diet Soda Really Help You Shed Pounds and Feel Satiated?
- Cancer Ads Focus on Emotion, Not Facts
- Cancer Survivors Can Benefit from Conversations with Providers About Follow-Up Care
- Cancer Survivors Worry About Revealing Their Health When Seeking Employment
- Cat Poop Parasite Could Help Train the Immune System to Fight Cancer
- CDC Says 1 in 68 Kids Has Autism; Study Shows It Starts Before Birth
- Celiac Disease Linked to Increased Risk of Coronary Artery Disease
- Chair Cushion Monitors Vital Signs Through a Patient's Rear End
- Chicken Challenges: How to Make Sure Your Fowl Is Safe to Eat
- Chikungunya Virus Outbreak Likely in the U.S., Say Experts
- A Child with Eczema Will Likely Have It for Life, Study Says
- Chinese Herbal Remedy as Effective as Methotrexate for Rheumatoid Arthritis, Study Finds
- Clinical Trials for Lymphoma Patients Use Immunizations to Melt Tumors
- College Freshmen Drive and Get in Cars with Drivers After Marijuana Use
- Combating HIV by ZIP Code—Neighborhood by Neighborhood
- This Common Beverage Improves Memory—and a New Study Shows How
- Coral Reefs Provide Proteins That May Help Prevent the Spread of HIV
- Coughs and Sneezes Propel Invisible Particles Much Farther Than We Thought
- Could a Common Asthma Drug Prevent MS?
- Could a New Nasal Spray Help Combat Social Anxiety?
- Could Drinking Beer Cut a Woman's Risk of Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Could Iron Levels in the Brain Be a Biomarker for ADHD?
- Could Lucid Dreaming Be the Next Treatment for PTSD?
- Could PET Imaging Help Determine If Comatose Patients Will Wake Up?
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?
Nov 20, 2013
Are you Bipolar? Take the Test that Doctors Use