Healthline News A to Z
- At 50 Cents a Pill, Allergy Drug Could Beat $1,000 Sovaldi, Harvoni
- California Lawmakers Want Tobacco Off the Field
- Can a Pill Make You More Compassionate?
- Can a Woman’s Period Help Her Kick Tobacco and Other Addictions?
- Can Bad Luck Cause Cancer?
- Can Blood Transfusions Lead to Food Allergies in Children?
- Can Coffee Cut Your MS Risk?
- Can Nerve Stimulators Conquer Parkinson's and Even Obesity?
- Can Neurofeedback Help Kids with ADHD Press the Restart Button?
- Can Osteoporosis Drugs Prevent Breast, Colon, and Lung Cancers?
- Can We Improve the Health of Diabetes Patients Using a Successful HIV/AIDS Model of Care?
- Cancer Rates Have Fallen Dramatically, According to Cancer Society Data
- Cancer Treatment Leaves Survivors with PTSD Scars
- CDC Announces Discovery of New Deadly Virus
- CDC Encourages Circumcision, Even for Adult Men
- CDC Reports Drug Resistant Shigellosis Outbreak in the US
- Changing When You Eat, Not What, Could Help You Lose Weight
- Children’s Lungs Benefit From Less Air Pollution
- Chlorine in Water Treatment May Be Breeding Drug-Resistant ‘Superbugs’
- Colorado Marijuana Engineered to Get You Higher
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine: the New Landscape of ADHD Treatment?
- No Confirmed Ebola Cases in US, but Virus Still Rages in Sierra Leone
- Congress OKs Obama’s Surgeon General Nominee
- Consumers Concerned About Pesticides, GMO Foods, Survey Shows
- Could Balancing Our Gut Bacteria Be the Key to Unlocking RA?
- Could Retraining the Brain’s Beat Cops Cure Alzheimer’s Disease?
- Courageous Young Mother Battles Breast Cancer with Humor and a Hot Pink Wig
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?