Healthline News A to Z
- Calorie Labels: They’re Not Just for Light Beers Anymore
- Campaigns Fighting to Get Rid of the ‘Tampon Tax’
- Can a Virus Steal Animal DNA?
- Can Cancer Medications Bring on Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Can Cash Push People to Exercise?
- Can Humans Live Past the Age of 115?
- Canadian Doctors Can Now Prescribe Heroin
- Cancer Now Leading Cause of Death in Western Europe, but Not U.S.
- Cancer Trial Deaths Not Expected to Slow Down Research in New Treatment
- Caution Urged on Pre-Wedding Diets for Brides
- Changing the Way Football Is Played
- Chemicals in Dust Linked to Antibiotic Resistance
- Children of Alzheimer’s Patients Can Be Valuable Resources for Scientists
- Children Should Play More Than One Sport, Pediatricians Recommend
- Christian Health Cost Sharing Programs Growing in the Wake of Obamacare
- No Codeine for Children, Pediatrician Group Says
- Coffee Is OK, but High Temperatures May Increase Health Risks
- Concern Growing Over E-Cigarette Explosions
- Concerns Over Amped-up, Dangerous Drugs on Streets
- Concerns Over Proposed Rules for Preventing Spread of Infectious Diseases
- Concerns Raised About Fatal Overdoses of Rheumatoid Arthritis Drug Methotrexate
- Concerns Resurface Over Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Cranberry Study Shows Flaws in Research
- CRISPR Gene Editing Gets Approval for Cancer Treatment
- CVS Opts for Copycat Drugs to Save Money