Healthline News A to Z
- Can Good Gut Bacteria Protect Against Food Allergies?
- Can Heart Disease in Long-Term HIV Patients Be Prevented?
- Can Osteoporosis Drugs Prevent Breast, Colon, and Lung Cancers?
- Can Stem Cells Live Up to Their Promise of Universal Healing?
- Can We Improve the Health of Diabetes Patients Using a Successful HIV/AIDS Model of Care?
- Cancer Cells Sprout Tiny 'Feet' to Wander to Other Parts of the Body
- Cat Poop Parasite Could Help Train the Immune System to Fight Cancer
- CDC Encourages Circumcision, Even for Adult Men
- CDC Identifies Respiratory Illness That's Sending Kids in 10 States to the Hospital
- CDC, WHO, UN, Obama Address Ebola Crisis; Human Vaccine Trials Underway
- CDC: Half of US Hospital Patients Taking Antibiotics; 25 Percent on Two or More
- CDC: Now Is the Time for Everyone to Get a Flu Shot
- Changing When You Eat, Not What, Could Help You Lose Weight
- Children with Autism May Have Too Many Brain Connections
- Climate Change Could Be Devastating to Global Human Health
- No Confirmed Ebola Cases in US, but Virus Still Rages in Sierra Leone
- Congress OKs Obama’s Surgeon General Nominee
- Could an Undiagnosed Sleep Disorder be Causing Your MS Fatigue?
- Could Enteroviruses Be Behind Rising Rates of Type 1 Diabetes?
- Could Medical Marijuana Ease Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Counseling Closes Racial Gaps in HIV Clinical Trials
- Crash Dieters Are Not More Likely to Regain Weight, Study Says
- Curiosity Changes the Brain to Boost Learning and Memory
- ‘Chronic Lyme Disease’ Debate Reaches US Capitol
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?