Healthline News A to Z
- At 50 Cents a Pill, Allergy Drug Could Beat $1,000 Sovaldi, Harvoni
- Caitlyn Jenner's Debut in Vanity Fair Spotlights Transgender Issues
- California to Let Pharmacists Prescribe Birth Control Pills
- Can a Pill Make You More Compassionate?
- Can an Infection or Injury Trigger Fibromyalgia?
- Can Blood Transfusions Lead to Food Allergies in Children?
- Can Sounds of Nature Boost Creativity in the Office?
- Cancer Is More Common in Developed Countries but Still Hits Developing World Hard
- Cancer Treatment Leaves Survivors with PTSD Scars
- Cancer-Stricken Woman Fights for Right-to-Die Laws
- CDC Reports Drug Resistant Shigellosis Outbreak in the US
- Children Who Don’t Get ADHD Treatment Can Have Problems Into Adulthood
- Children with Rheumatic Symptoms Should Also Be Screened for Celiac Disease
- Chlorine in Water Treatment May Be Breeding Drug-Resistant ‘Superbugs’
- Chocolate That’s Tastier and Healthier?! Science Can Make It Happen
- Cholera Risk Remains High Today, but Vaccine Can Control Epidemic
- Chronic Dry Eye: It Is Something to Cry About
- Colorado Marijuana Engineered to Get You Higher
- Combination of Stem Cell and Drug Therapy Could Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
- Common Chemicals May Cause More Cancer Than Previously Thought
- Concerns Raised Over How Much and What Kind of Prescriptions Are Given to Seniors
- Consumers Concerned About Pesticides, GMO Foods, Survey Shows
- Consumers Like Wearable Technology but Worry About Data Security
- COPD Doubles Risk for Fatal Heart Attack
- COPD Risk Is Higher in Poor and Rural Communities
- Could MRI Improve Quality of Life for COPD Patients?
- Could the Answer to Mental Illness Be Right Outside Your Door?
- A Cure for Osteoporosis?
- ‘Cowboy Surgeons’: Why Hospitals Are Cracking Down on Them
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?