Healthline News A to Z
- 6 Controversial Allergy Myths Busted
- Can Depression Treatment Benefit Heart Health?
- Can Humans Sniff Out Sickness?
- Can One Pill Reduce the ‘Haze’ of Medical Marijuana Use?
- Can Turning Down the Temperature Help Your Body Burn More Fat?
- Cancer Deaths Fall by 20 Percent in 20 Years, 1.3 Million Lives Saved
- Cannabis During Pregnancy Impairs Baby's Brain Development
- CDC: Be Smart When Treating Kids' Colds with Antibiotics
- CDC: Better Antibiotic Practices Needed to Combat ‘Nightmare Bacteria’
- CDC: Majority of Heavy Drinkers Don't Discuss It with Their Doctors
- CDC: Rise in U.S. Measles Cases Shows There's Room for Improvement
- Childhood Anxiety Disorders: What Can Parents Do?
- Childhood Obesity Begins Before Kindergarten
- Childhood Obesity: Can Schools Make Our Kids Healthier?
- Children at Lower Risk for Nut Allergies If Moms Ate Nuts During Pregnancy
- Children of Older Dads at Higher Risk for Mental, Academic Problems
- Children's Furniture Containing Toxic Flame Retardants Sold at Top Retailers
- Color-Changing Turkey Wattles Inspire New Toxin and Germ Detector
- Concussion's Damage Lingers After Symptoms Disappear
- The Costly, Frustrating Business of Staying Healthy in America
- Could a Tuberculosis Vaccine Delay the Onset of MS?
- Could Ritalin Be the Way to Keep Truckers Safe on the Road?
- Could Sleep Apnea Be Causing Your MS Fatigue?
- Could Some Cases of Schizophrenia Be Caused by an Autoimmune Disease?
- A Cure for Whipworm, Courtesy of Veterinarians
- CVS Pharmacies to Pull Cigarettes from Their Store Shelves
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?
Nov 20, 2013
Are you Bipolar? Take the Test that Doctors Use