Healthline News A to Z
- ACA Brings Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment to Millions
- Actor Patrick Dempsey Invests in Health Crowdsourcing Platform
- Adding the Antibody Evolocumab to Statins Can Lower Cholesterol Further
- Adult Stem Cells Could Reverse Advanced Heart Disease
- AIDS Conference to Focus on Prevention in Countries with Anti-Gay Laws
- American Cancer Society Estimates 19 Million U.S. Cancer Survivors by 2024
- Are Americans Taking More Dietary Supplements?
- Ancient Mummies Prove Heart Disease Is as Old as We Are
- Angry at Your Spouse? Have a Snack Before You Snap!
- Antibacterial Soaps Encourage MRSA Bacteria to Colonize Your Nose
- Antibiotic Resistance: Why Our Best Medical Weapon Is Losing Its Edge
- Antidepressant Slows the Growth of Alzheimer's-Related Plaque in the Brain
- Apathy in Seniors Could Be a Sign of a Shrinking Brain, Says New Study
- Autism Groups Join Forces to Increase Brain Tissue Donations for Research
- Average Risk Women Without Symptoms Don’t Need Pelvic Exams, Says the ACP
- Will a Simple Breath Test Soon Be Enough to Diagnose Lung Cancer?
- In a Twist, Having Hepatitis C May Prevent Liver Transplant Rejection
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?
Nov 20, 2013
Are you Bipolar? Take the Test that Doctors Use