Healthline News A to Z
- What If Even Heart Disease and Dementia Are Your Parents’ Fault?
- The Truth About C-Sections, Probiotics, and the Bacteria in Your Gut
- Merck Challenges Harvoni with New Hepatitis C Treatment
- New Biomarker May Detect Stress-Induced Depression
- Spikes in Whooping Cough Cases Linked to Vaccination Changes
- Male Nurses Are on the Rise – Filling a Need and Making a Living
- Hormone Testing Could Tell Which Women with Precursor Will Develop Breast Cancer
- Measles Vaccine Doesn’t Lead to Autism Even in High-Risk Families
- Daily Oral Insulin Could Help Prevent Type 1 Diabetes
- Finding and Treating Liver Cancer in Its Early Stages
- Researchers Discover Big Variation in Antibiotic Use to Treat Newborn Infection
- Needle Exchanges Could Have Saved Indiana From Its HIV Outbreak
- Doctors Investigate Ways to Make It Easier for Children to Swallow Pills
- Secondhand Smoke Increases Children’s Risk of ADHD, Study Says
- Parents, Don't Send Your Teens into 'Hotel Hell'
- Uninsured Get Slammed with High Treatment Costs for Breast Cancer
- The Bacteria Will See You Now: How Little Bugs Create Big Problems in Hospitals
- E-Cigarettes Hurt, Instead of Help, Efforts to Quit Smoking
- Is Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity a Real Thing?
- RA Patients Have Higher Risk of Insulin Resistance; How They Can Fight Back
- Antibody That Repairs Nerve Damage Improves Visual Symptoms in MS Patients
- Depression, Diabetes Linked to Increased Dementia Risk
- Do Photos of Thin Models Really Cause Eating Disorders?
- Health Data Theft on the Rise, Affecting 29 Million Patients
- Study Finds Potential Link Between Gestational Diabetes and Autism
- Is It True? Do Doctors Really Loathe Obamacare?
- Vaccination Rate Lower for Children in Military Families
- Algorithm Can Quickly Tell if Chest Pains Mean a Heart Attack
- Surprising Combination of Common Antibiotics Offers New Tool in Fight Against Drug Resistance
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer “Switch” May Lead to Better Prognosis
- If Marijuana Is Medicine, Why Can’t We Buy It in Pharmacies?
- Brain Scan Predicts Language Development in Autism Before Kids Learn to Speak
- Hip Replacement Effective for 10 to 20 Years in Juvenile RA Patients
- At 50 Cents a Pill, Allergy Drug Could Beat $1,000 Sovaldi, Harvoni
- In First Human Trial, Antibody Effectively Suppresses HIV Infection
- Only a Third of Kids with ADHD Get the Recommended Treatment — Why?
- Does Switching to E-Cigarettes Make Your Body Any Healthier?
- Can Blood Transfusions Lead to Food Allergies in Children?
- US Teen Pregnancies Hit All-Time Low with Long-Acting Birth Control
- PET Scans Can Detect Traumatic Brain Disease in Living Patients
- Want to Lose Weight? Stick to Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig, Study Recommends
- Women Have Far Fewer Complications After Total Hip, Knee Replacement
- Why Rheumatoid Arthritis Is Plaguing 9/11 First Responders
- Activists Blame Indiana HIV Outbreak on Officials’ Ignorance About the Disease
- 84 Percent of Kids with Cancer Now Live More than Five Years After Diagnosis
- Harvard, MIT Make Controversial CRISPR Gene Editing Tool More Powerful
- Exposure to BPA During Pregnancy May Raise Mother’s Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Leading Ebola Vaccine Candidate Succeeds in Phase One Trials
- CDC Reports Drug Resistant Shigellosis Outbreak in the US
- Study Helps Explain ‘Brain Fog’ in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?