Healthline News A to Z
- Is Vitamin D a Wonder Supplement?
- A High-Tech Blood Test That May Detect Cancer Early
- How Same-Sex Marriage Laws Help LGBTQ Teens
- NASCAR Driver Getting the Word Out on Colorectal Cancer
- Cancer Patients Anxiously Await Decision on Obamacare
- Pediatricians Issue Warning on Marijuana
- Randy Travis’ Long Road Back
- ‘Fake News’ Is Also Plaguing the World of Science
- Loving Yourself Can Help You Battle MS
- Exercising in Your 40s, 50s, 60s, and Beyond
- Stimulant Drugs Can Prematurely Age the Heart
- Adult RA and Juvenile Arthritis May Be More Similar Than Once Thought
- Donate an Egg, Become Infertile
- Can an App Help You Avoid Getting Pregnant?
- Will Men Ever Embrace Male Birth Control?
- More Hispanic, Latino Cardiologists Needed
- Experts Still Urge Americans to Get Flu Shots. Here’s Why
- Impending Water Crisis Could Affect Your Health
- Are Expensive Fitness Classes Worth It?
- The Jury is Still Out on Benefits of Moderate Drinking
- Is Swimming the Best Exercise for Children with Asthma?
- Tobacco Companies Taking Over the E-cigarette Industry
- Obamacare Portraits: Three People Who Use the ACA and What They Think of It
- Cancer Patients Warned About Using Marijuana
- Mediterranean Diet Good for Cholesterol Functions
- Rural Hospitals Closing at an Alarming Rate
- Campaign Launched to Honor ‘Living Scientists’
- What Parents Pay to Keep Children with Severe Allergies Safe
- Americans Still Skipping Out on Helpful Vaccines
- GMO Apples, Potatoes Hitting Store Shelves
- Ingestible Capsule Powers Itself Using Gastric Acid
- Why Don’t Girls Pursue Science-Related Jobs?
- A New Possibility: Women with Heart Defects Having Babies
- President Trump’s Policies Could Harm Your Health
- Would You Know What to Do If You Saw Someone Having a Severe Allergy Attack?
- Why We Are So Emotionally Connected to Our Pets
- Regenerative Medicine Has a Bright Future
- Do You Have Relationship OCD?
- Limiting Tumors and Infections Instead of Killing Them
- How Immigration Restrictions Are Hurting People's Health
- 32 Heart Surgeries … and She’s Only 19
- Procedure May Provide Map for AFib Treatment
- Using ‘Brute Force’ to Beat Antibiotic Resistance
- What Would Happen If Planned Parenthood Went Out of Business?
- How Long Does It Take to Get in Shape?
- How to Avoid Calling in Sick the Monday After the Super Bowl
- Marijuana Component Might Be an Effective Tool in Opioid Epidemic
- Do Wearable Devices for Babies Cause Anxiety for Parents?
- OK, So What Else Don’t We Know About the Human Body?
- 'Baby Boxes' Show the Importance of Helping New Parents
Check Your Symptoms
Recent Blog Posts
Aug 18, 2016
Have You Been Down the Yogurt Aisle Lately?
Aug 18, 2016
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?
Nov 20, 2013
Are you Bipolar? Take the Test that Doctors Use