Healthline News A to Z
- No Proof Yet That Marijuana Helps with PTSD Symptoms
- Do Low Calorie Diets Help You Live Longer?
- Balloon Diet Still a Safe Way to Lose Weight, Experts Say
- Does the 80/20 Diet Actually Help You Lose Weight?
- Senator McCain’s Cancer Spurs Congress, Advocates to Action on Agent Orange Claims
- Why Are Americans Drinking More?
- How Pigs May Help Solve the Organ Transplant Shortage
- Why is Louisiana’s Healthcare so Bad?
- What Is the ‘Triangle of Death’ on Your Face?
- Using Biology to Debunk Google Memo on Women
- Stem Cell Treatments for Lung Diseases Advance
- Alternative Treatments More Than Double Risk of Death for Cancer Patients
- What Makes a School Healthy for Students?
- Guidelines Changed for Dealing with Children’s High Blood Pressure
- Why Do People Subject Themselves to ‘Worm Therapy’ Treatments?
- Will Gene Editing Allow Us to Rid the World of Diseases?
- Does Jiftip Male Birth Control Product Really Work?
- Nanotechnology May Be Used to Heal Wounds, Repair Organs
- Working at ‘Breastaurants’ Can Cause Mental Health Issues, Experts Say
- How Climate Change Could Already Be Affecting Your Health
- Why More Women Should Check Yelp Before Giving Birth
- Guns Are Causing High Suicide Rate in Rural Areas, Researchers Say
- Progress Reported on Monthly HIV Shot
- Fight Continues This Summer to Lower Prescription Drug Prices
- Can Your DNA Determine the Best Diet for You?
- Some Vaccination Opponents Now Refusing to Inoculate Their Pets
- Can a Computer Recognize Signs of Depression from Social Media Photos?
- Scientists Focus on Gut Flora for Future Treatments of Autoimmune Diseases
- Do ‘Food Deserts’ Prompt Weight Gain in Neighborhoods?
- A ‘National Emergency’ Declaration on Opioid Epidemic Might Actually Work
- Diabetes Drug May Be Used as a Treatment for Parkinson’s Disease
- How You Can Lose Your Hearing During a ‘Sonic Attack’
- Patients Resorting to ‘Worm Therapy’ to Treat Autoimmune Diseases
- Is Marijuana the Answer to the Opioid Epidemic?
- Rhode Island Pharmacists Offering Quicker, Cheaper Treatment for Lyme Disease
- Why Have Arthritis Rates Doubled Since World War II?
- How the Trump Administration Is Sabotaging Obamacare
- How Should ‘Zero Breast Cancer’ Be Treated?
- The Human Heart May Have a Natural ‘Backup Battery’
- How Exercise Helps People with MS
- Netflix Show ‘Okja’ Takes on GMO Debate
- Medical Device Used in ‘Star Trek’ Is Now a Reality
- Is Santino Rice’s 111-Day Juice Fast Healthy?
- Does Starbucks’ ‘Pink Drink’ Actually Boost Breast Milk Supply?
- What You’ll Feel Like After Eating the Unhealthiest Restaurant Meals in America
- The Debate Over ‘Minimal IVF’
- Nearly 1 in 6 Working Americans Are in Pain Nearly Every Day
- Certain Jobs Carry Higher Risk for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Bronchiectasis Patients May Carry Antibody That Predicts Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Don’t Bother to Clean Your Sponges to Get Rid of Bacteria
Check Your Symptoms
Recent Blog Posts
Aug 18, 2016
Have You Been Down the Yogurt Aisle Lately?
Aug 18, 2016
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?
Nov 20, 2013
Are you Bipolar? Take the Test that Doctors Use