Healthline News A to Z
- Lead Exposure, Fevers During Pregnancy Can Lead to Autism
- Meal Prepping May Actually Be Sabotaging Your Diet
- Accidental Deaths Are on the Rise
- Do You Know All the Symptoms of Lyme Disease?
- CDC Reveals Spread of Mosquitoes Able to Carry Zika
- Can You Outgrow a Penicillin Allergy?
- What to Do About Children’s Migraines
- Monitoring a Cancer Tumor is Sometimes Better Than Aggressive Treatment, Study Finds
- Millennial Doctors, Patients Shaping Healthcare World
- Amid Senate Secrecy, Experts Weigh in on New Healthcare Bill
- Prozac Improves Autism Traits in Mouse Model
- Is a Single-Payer Health System Too Expensive to Be a Realistic Option?
- Heat Wave Hazards Include 3rd Degree Burns, Docs Warn
- Many Rape Victims ‘Paralyzed’ by Fear During Assault, Study Finds
- Can Yoga Reprogram Your DNA?
- AI Could Predict How Long You Have Left to Live
- Researchers Studying Vaccine to See if It Can Stop High Cholesterol
- Adorable Mouse Lemurs May Change the Face of Medical Research
- Health Experts Praise ‘Wonder Woman’ Movie
- Are Stem Cells the Answer to Bringing People Back from the Dead?
- NYC Legionnaires’ Disease Cluster Spotlights Increasing Number of Cases
- Multiple Sclerosis May Affect Ability to Read Social Cues
- Are Opioids Overprescribed for Women Who’ve had C-Sections?
- Understanding the Third Pillar of Physical Fitness
- Living Hard on the Weekends Can Wreck Your Health
- Beating Jet Lag: How the Latest Research Might Help
- White or Whole Wheat Bread Study May Shed Light on Diet Failure
- Reducing Saturated Fat Just as Effective as Statins for Heart Health
- Gynecologists Slam Etsy Recommendation to Put Wasp Nests in Vagina
- Still Hungry After Dinner? Blame Your Brain
- Is Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research in Jeopardy?
- Trump Disorders: How to Cope with a Chaotic Presidency
- Does Being Around a Baby Boost Fertility?
- Patients May Face Big Bill Markup in ER, Study Finds
- Stem Cell Therapy Offers Hope for Multiple Sclerosis Remission
- Science Says Get Moving to Avoid Increased Risk of Certain Cancers
- Will a New Drug to Fight Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria Really Work?
- New Drugs Targeting Cancer ‘Biomarkers’ Could Revolutionize Care
- Are Rare Cancers on the Rise?
- Rich People Are Drinking More
- More New Mothers Asking for Long-Term Birth Control
- Is CRISPR Gene Editing Moving Ahead Too Quickly?
- Electrical Stimulation May Help MS Patients Who Can’t Walk
- Step Away from the Smartphone: How to Do a Digital Detox
- Why Drinking Problems Develop After Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Gut Microbiome Analysis Could Help with IBD Treatments
- Not All Heart Attack Survivors Need Beta-Blockers
- Gosh! Cursing While Exercising Can Boost Your Performance?
- New Technology Uses Body Fat to Help Relieve Joint Pain
- New Diabetes Drugs May Bring On Ketoacidosis
Check Your Symptoms
Recent Blog Posts
Aug 18, 2016
Have You Been Down the Yogurt Aisle Lately?
Aug 18, 2016
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?
Nov 20, 2013
Are you Bipolar? Take the Test that Doctors Use