Healthline News A to Z
- The Younger You Get Hot Flashes, The Higher Your Heart Disease Risk
- Head Lice Developing Resistance to Common Treatments
- Diabetes App Designed to Predict Blood Sugar Levels After Each Meal
- Forget Thirsty. Salt Actually Makes You Hungry
- Do Medical Marijuana Laws Encourage Adults to Misuse the Drug?
- Energy Drinks’ Potential Effects on the Heart
- When Bad Air Meets Good Cholesterol, Heart Disease Risk Goes Up
- Pregnant Women Face Higher Risk of Potentially Dangerous Leg Ailment
- Komodo Dragon Blood Could Become Tool in Fight Against Bacteria
- The Unhealthy Hazards of Fats in Your Diet
- Are Probiotics the Answer to Acne?
- Study Challenges Popular Thinking on Cholesterol and Heart Attacks
- Why is the HPV Rate So High in the U.S.?
- Getting in Shape for Surgery
- Beta-Blocker Lab Mistake May Lead to Skin Cancer Drug
- Wearable Technology That Can Diagnose Diabetes, Cystic Fibrosis
- Obesity Poses a Challenge in Diagnosing Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Should You Eat Before You Exercise?
- Father, Daughter Celebrate 50th Anniversary of Their Kidney Transplant
- Searching for the Cause of Preeclampsia
- Why Do Athletes Get the ‘Yips’?
- The Dangers of Gaining Too Much Weight During Pregnancy
- Diet Beverages Linked to Greater Risk of Stroke, Dementia
- How to Fight This Year’s Strong Allergy Season
- How Surgery Helped Fuel the Opioid Epidemic
- Is the Acceptance of Marijuana Reaching a Tipping Point?
- Runner Suffers Heart Attack, Finishes Race Later
- ‘Boot Camp’ Teaches Caregivers How to Deal with Alzheimer’s Patients
- How Dangerous is Rat Lungworm Disease?
- What Makes Someone a ‘SuperAger’?
- Marijuana-Based Medicine Can Reduce Epilepsy Seizures, Researchers Say
- Can You Tax People into Quitting Smoking?
- Soda Tax Appears to Be Working in Berkeley
- Do You Know what Chemicals Are in Your Bath Bomb?
- Is There Anything New Blood Tests Can’t Diagnose?
- Should Doctors Be Sued for ‘Wrongful Birth'?
- Services Lacking for People with Mental Health Issues
- Pedometers May Be a Step in the Right Direction for RA Patients
- Stem Cell Research Advancing Rapidly
- Baseball Legend Gets New Life After Death of Pro Football Player
- Are You Related to the Person You Married?
- Can Companies Save Money with Workplace Wellness Programs?
- New Theory on Why Fertility Declines with Age
- Hyland Agrees to FDA Demand to Recall Baby Teething Products
- How a Skin Disorder Can Help Fight Melanoma
- The Effects of Kidney Disease on Cardiovascular Health
- Why More Women Are Choosing to Have Double Mastectomies
- Breast Cancer in Men: More Common Than You Might Think
- How Working Class White Americans Are Killing Themselves
- How Music Affects Our Moods
Check Your Symptoms
Recent Blog Posts
Aug 18, 2016
Have You Been Down the Yogurt Aisle Lately?
Aug 18, 2016
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?
Nov 20, 2013
Are you Bipolar? Take the Test that Doctors Use