Healthline News A to Z
- Could the Answer to Mental Illness Be Right Outside Your Door?
- Rating System Unveiled for Cancer Costs, Treatments
- Gay Marriage Will Lead to Better Health, Doctors Say
- California to Let Pharmacists Prescribe Birth Control Pills
- One Mutation Allowed Flu Virus to Become Resistant to Last Year’s Vaccine
- Medical Research Funding a Click Away with Crowdfunding Website
- Medical Community Praises Supreme Court Decision on ACA Subsidies
- Half of Latinos Unaware They Have High Cholesterol
- Lack of Mental Healthcare for Children Reaches ‘Crisis’ Level
- Vaccines Could Be the Answer for Conquering Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Smartphones Can Occasionally Interfere with Pacemakers
- Common Chemicals May Cause More Cancer Than Previously Thought
- Early-Stage Breast Cancer Patients Undergo Too Many Unnecessary Tests
- Insurance Premiums on ACA Exchanges Could Rise Dramatically Next Year
- Is 18 Too Young to Buy Tobacco Products? Some States Think So.
- Are Public Appeals for Organ Donations Ethical?
- Blood Clots May Be an Early Indicator of Undiagnosed Cancer
- Gene Turns Colorectal Cancer Cells Into Healthy Tissue
- Osteoporosis Drug May Treat Diabetes
- The Personal, Painful Ordeal of Women with Endometriosis
- Drugs to Prevent Migraine Headaches May Be on the Way
- Why Teens Intentionally Hurt Themselves
- Synthetic Cannabinoid Poisoning: One Family’s Personal Loss
- Women May Have Trouble Sleeping for Years Before Menopause
- FDA Bans Key Source of Trans Fats in U.S. Diets
- Half of U.S. Cancer Deaths Linked to Smoking in New Study
- Parents Urging States to Require Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- World Blood Donor Day Highlights Desperate Need for Donations
- More People Skipping Dentist Because of Tight Finances
- A Cure for Osteoporosis?
- Would the Trans-Pacific Partnership Boost Drug Prices and Endanger Access?
- Hepatitis C Outbreak in Appalachian States Blamed on Poverty, Drug Use
- Severe Asthma Sufferers May Get Another Drug Option
- MERS in South Korea: Will the Disease Spread Like Ebola Did in Africa?
- Scientists Develop Way to Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading
- Amazon Jungle Tribes Facing Modern Day Health Threats
- Texas Doctor Has Very Personal Reason Why You Should Vaccinate Your Kids
- FDA Panel Gives Thumbs-Up to Potentially Revolutionary Cholesterol Drug
- Caitlyn Jenner's Debut in Vanity Fair Spotlights Transgender Issues
- Fat Mothers, Fat Babies? Researchers Say Yes
- Gastroenteritis in Children Has Dropped Dramatically Since Vaccine Was Introduced
- ‘Right to Try’ Movement Wants Terminally Ill to Get Experimental Drugs
- Some Hospitals Overcharging By as Much as 1,000 Percent, Researchers Say
- New PET Imaging Technique May Detect Cancer More Easily
- You Survived Cancer. Now, How Do You Pay Your Bills?
- AIDS LifeCycle 2015: A Mother’s Love Drives Her to Hit the Road
- Do Doctors Get Paid Too Little?
- New Blood Test Can Identify Every Virus You’ve Ever Had
- Why Severe Anorexia Is so Difficult to Treat
- After a Concussion, When’s the Right Time for Athletes to Get Back in the Game?
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?