Healthline News A to Z
- The 7-Minute Workout That Could Add Years to Your Life
- Agent Orange Exposure Tied to Life-threatening Prostate Cancer
- Art and Dance Therapy Can Make Cancer Treatment Easier
- Bad at Math? Put on Your TRNS Thinking Cap
- Breast Milk Protein Called HAMLET Helps Kill Dangerous Hospital 'Superbugs'
- Bronchodilators Linked to Increased Risk of Heart Attack in COPD Patients
- Clinical Trial Shows Kava Is Effective for Treating Anxiety Disorders
- Coming to America: Living in the U.S. Increases a Person’s Risk of Allergies
- Could Eating Less Make Your Brain Age More Gracefully?
- Dental Therapists Bring Much-needed Care to Children and Low-income Adults
- Down the Food Chain: Humans Passing Antibiotic Resistance to Protected Animals
- Epilepsy Cured in Mice Using Transplanted Brain Cells
- Fast Food Nation: Despite Marketing Gimmicks, Fast Food Nutrition Barely Improving
- Fire-retardant Chemicals Affect Children’s Intelligence and Firefighters' Health
- Flu Infection During Pregnancy May Increase the Child’s Risk of Bipolar Disorder
- From Patient to Expert: Chemist Discovers Genetic Link in Migraines
- How Music Affects Our Moods
- Internet Helps Researchers Create Bird Flu Vaccine in Record Time
- Majority of Pediatricians Not Following Treatment Guidelines for ADHD in Preschoolers
- Malaria-infected Mosquitoes Are More Attracted to Human Scent
- Marijuana Decreases Insulin Resistance, Improves Blood Sugar Control
- Are Men Drawing the Short Straw in Global Health Initiatives?
- Mental Health and the DSM-5: Is Anyone Normal Anymore?
- Mobile Health Tool Used in Developing Countries Helps U.S. Oil Spill Victims
- Is Modern Living Ruining the Human Species?
- For Multiple Sclerosis Sufferers: Smartphones as Memory Aids
- Myriad Genetics Holds Patent on Angelina Jolie's Genes
- Nanoparticles Break New Ground in Insulin Regulation for Diabetics
- New Fertilizer Developed to Save Lives by Being Unusable in IEDs
- New Orthopedic Belt, Lumbia, Assesses and Treats Low Back Pain
- Smoking May Speed Multiple Sclerosis Progression
- Sponsoring a Child Abroad Leads to More Education and Better Job Prospects
- Study: Childhood Math and Reading Skills Predict Adult Financial Success
- Study: Effective Leaders' Brains Are Wired Differently
- Study: Long-term ADHD Medications Decrease Drug Efficacy by Increasing Dopamine Transporters
- Study: Overprotective Parenting Can Lead to Bullied Children
- Study: Self-affirmation Reduces Stress and Improves Problem-solving
- Study: Two Doses of HPV Vaccine as Effective as Three
- Survey Finds Two in Five U.S. Children Suffer Abuse
- Teens Exposed to a Classmate's Suicide Are at Higher Risk Themselves
- Testosterone Levels in Athletes and Fans Change Based on Who They’re Playing
- Using Spider Venom, Scientists Engineer a Potent Anti-toxin
- What Gives Identical Twins Different Personalities?
- What’s Driving the Surge in Drug Research for "Orphan" Diseases?
- Where’s All the Money Going? An Inside Look at Healthcare Spending
- Who's Putting Poo in Our Pools?
- Why Many Mental Health Professionals Are Ditching the DSM-V ‘Bible’
- Why ‘Glass Half Full’ People Experience Less Anxiety
- Women Want More Control Over Their Menstrual Cycles
- ‘Special K’ Continues to Show Significant Antidepressant Effects
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
May 15, 2013
Changes in the DSM-5 Related to Bipolar Disorders
May 15, 2013
Women’s Health Issues: Taking One for the Team
May 15, 2013
Finding Time for Exercise
May 14, 2013
Spring Cleaning: From the Inside Out