Healthline News A to Z
- Experts Still Urge Americans to Get Flu Shots. Here’s Why
- Impending Water Crisis Could Affect Your Health
- Are Expensive Fitness Classes Worth It?
- The Jury is Still Out on Benefits of Moderate Drinking
- Is Swimming the Best Exercise for Children with Asthma?
- Tobacco Companies Taking Over the E-cigarette Industry
- Obamacare Portraits: Three People Who Use the ACA and What They Think of It
- Cancer Patients Warned About Using Marijuana
- Mediterranean Diet Good for Cholesterol Functions
- Rural Hospitals Closing at an Alarming Rate
- Campaign Launched to Honor ‘Living Scientists’
- What Parents Pay to Keep Children with Severe Allergies Safe
- Americans Still Skipping Out on Helpful Vaccines
- GMO Apples, Potatoes Hitting Store Shelves
- Ingestible Capsule Powers Itself Using Gastric Acid
- Why Don’t Girls Pursue Science-Related Jobs?
- A New Possibility: Women with Heart Defects Having Babies
- President Trump’s Policies Could Harm Your Health
- Would You Know What to Do If You Saw Someone Having a Severe Allergy Attack?
- Why We Are So Emotionally Connected to Our Pets
- Regenerative Medicine Has a Bright Future
- Do You Have Relationship OCD?
- Limiting Tumors and Infections Instead of Killing Them
- How Immigration Restrictions Are Hurting People's Health
- 32 Heart Surgeries … and She’s Only 19
- Procedure May Provide Map for AFib Treatment
- Using ‘Brute Force’ to Beat Antibiotic Resistance
- What Would Happen If Planned Parenthood Went Out of Business?
- How to Avoid Calling in Sick the Monday After the Super Bowl
- How Long Does It Take to Get in Shape?
- Marijuana Component Might Be an Effective Tool in Opioid Epidemic
- Do Wearable Devices for Babies Cause Anxiety for Parents?
- OK, So What Else Don’t We Know About the Human Body?
- 'Baby Boxes' Show the Importance of Helping New Parents
- Celebrity Health Advice: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- The Skinny on Coconut Oil: It May Be Fattening
- Can President Trump Really Reduce Prescription Drug Prices?
- Experimental Treatment Provides Hope for Infants with Cancer
- Is There a Gender Bias Against Female Pain Patients?
- Insecticides Can Increase Your Risk for Diabetes and Other Ailments
- Cancer Clinical Trial Does Wonders for Ground Zero Rescue Worker
- New Drug to Treat Multiple Sclerosis Awaits FDA Approval
- Can We Make Food Truck Menus Healthier?
- Researchers Say They May Have a New Way to Attack Alzheimer’s
- Movie ‘Split’ Does Harm to People with Dissociative Identity Disorder, Experts Say
- Temporary Doctors on the Rise
- Regenerative Medicine: Re-growing Teeth and Healing Wounds Without Scars
- Annual Tobacco Report Highlights Anti-Smoking Measures
- Sophie the Giraffe Has Mold? Should Parents Worry?
- Trump’s Health Secretary Nominee: Anti-Abortion, Against Stem Cell Research, Thinks Tobacco Isn’t a Drug
Check Your Symptoms
Recent Blog Posts
Aug 18, 2016
Have You Been Down the Yogurt Aisle Lately?
Aug 18, 2016
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?
Nov 20, 2013
Are you Bipolar? Take the Test that Doctors Use