Healthline News A to Z
- Can Stem Cells Live Up to Their Promise of Universal Healing?
- Inhaled Insulin, Biosimilars Will Change the Landscape of Diabetes Care
- Electric Current to the Noggin Improves Memory
- Doctors Grow New Thymus Inside a Live Animal from Lab-Made Cells
- Ebola Outbreak Spreads to Senegal; Riot Breaks Out in Guinean City of Nzerekore
- Do Video Games Make Kids Saints or Psychopaths (and Why Is It So Hard to Find Out)?
- New Neighborhood Sites Cater to Patients Who Need Ongoing Care
- Junk Food Diet Keeps Rats from Seeking Out New Foods
- Black Ink Crew's Tiffany Winter Talks MS and Medical Tattoos
- States with Legal Marijuana See 25 Percent Fewer Prescription Painkiller Deaths
- ZMapp and the ‘Growing’ Future of Plant-Made Medicines
- Fungus Behind AIDS Deaths Found Growing on Trees in Southern California
- Schooling Primary Care Doctors About HIV and PrEP
- Can Good Gut Bacteria Protect Against Food Allergies?
- American Heart Association Recommends FDA Regulate E-Cigs Like Tobacco
- Nationwide Campaign to Test Long-Haul Truckers for Hepatitis C
- Children with Autism May Have Too Many Brain Connections
- Why Do Women Have Fewer Orgasms Than Men?
- Two Americans Discharged from Atlanta Hospital, but Ebola Crisis Still Far from Over
- Treating Stomach Cancer — with Botox
- Depression: The Dark Side of Multiple Sclerosis
- Study: Daughters Do Twice as Much as Sons to Care for Aging Parents
- Grossed Out by Fecal Transplants? Now There's a Pill Instead
- Shining a Light on the Brain Regrows Nerves After Stroke
- Storied Breast Cancer Drug Avastin Gets Another Use: Cervical Cancer
- 'Superbug' CRE Sweeps Through US Hospitals
- Heroin in the Suburbs: An American Epidemic
- Loss of a Parent: Study Shows Prison Is as Devastating as Divorce or Death
- Did Marijuana Smoking Give These Young Men Heart Attacks?
- 1.6 Million Heart Disease Deaths Every Year Caused by Eating Too Much Salt
- Robin Williams Had Parkinson's Disease, Widow Says
- Will Antibiotics Make Your Baby an Obese Adult?
- HIV Poses as E. Coli to Confuse Immune Defenders
- Bee and Scorpion Venoms Target Skin and Breast Cancer Cells
- Scientists Beat Back Cancer by Infecting Tumors with Fecal Bacteria
- Fracking Fluid Contains at Least 8 Highly Toxic Chemicals, Many Unknowns
- FDA Approves New Drug for MRSA Infections, But Bacterial Threats Remain
- MS Researchers Discover 'Street-Smart' B-Cells That Learn from the Past
- Funnyman Robin Williams’ Suicide Highlights Depression's Quiet Toll
- 1 in 6 Americans with Lupus Cycle In and Out of Hospitals
- Engineers Make Gooey 3D Brain Model from Silk, Collagen Gel
- Dissolving Tampons Deliver HIV Drugs (and Maybe Contraception, Too)
- Why HIV Patients Must Stop Smoking
- Who's Your Diabetes Guru?
- Newly Discovered Gene Mutation Raises Breast Cancer Risk to 35 Percent by Age 70
- New Guidelines Say Psyllium, Probiotics, Antidepressants May Be Best for IBS
- Ebola Crisis Shows No Sign of Letting Up
- Depression, Low Vitamin D Major Risk Factors for Dementia
- FDA Creates Network to Track and Attack Outbreaks of Foodborne Disease
- HIV Infection Tied to Much Lower Risk of Multiple Sclerosis
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?
Nov 20, 2013
Are you Bipolar? Take the Test that Doctors Use