Healthline News A to Z
- Chinese Herbal Remedy as Effective as Methotrexate for Rheumatoid Arthritis, Study Finds
- Are Americans Taking More Dietary Supplements?
- High Pregnancy BMI Linked to Higher Risk of Stillbirth, Infant Death
- U.S. Pumps Billions of Dollars into HIV Care Worldwide
- Israeli Team Turns Jellyfish into Super-Absorbent Diapers
- Why Pregnant Women Shouldn’t Gain Too Much or Too Little Weight
- Combating HIV by ZIP Code—Neighborhood by Neighborhood
- Angry at Your Spouse? Have a Snack Before You Snap!
- Coughs and Sneezes Propel Invisible Particles Much Farther Than We Thought
- Do We All Have a Little OCD?
- Scientists Report New Successes with Body Parts Grown in a Lab
- Could a New Nasal Spray Help Combat Social Anxiety?
- Are Environmental Toxins to Blame for Rising Rates of Autism and Schizophrenia?
- New Hep C Drug Sovaldi Ignites Fierce Pricing Debate
- U.S. Doctors’ Group Tackles Gun Deaths, Calling Them a 'Public Health Threat'
- Tamiflu and Relenza's Effectiveness Against Flu Challenged
- Antibacterial Soaps Encourage MRSA Bacteria to Colonize Your Nose
- 7 Unnecessary Causes of Stress (and How to Avoid Them)
- Sexually Active Teens Get Sex Education Too Late
- MS and HIV: Could MS Be Caused by a Retrovirus?
- 20 Percent of Americans Struggle to Pay Medical Bills
- First Hepatitis C Treatment Guidelines Issued by the WHO
- Breakthrough Spinal Cord Therapy Offers Hope for Paralyzed People
- Why Do Some People Become Alcoholics but Not Others? Blame the Brain
- Shingles Raises Stroke Risk for Seniors, but Antiviral Drugs Help
- This Common Beverage Improves Memory—and a New Study Shows How
- How Do Doctors Decide Which Tests and Treatments Are 'Unnecessary'?
- World Health Day 2014: The Big Dangers of Small Bug Bites
- Low-Cost Foods That Lower Heart Disease Risk (and Are Missing from Many American Diets)
- New Test Can Distinguish Asthma from Allergies with Just One Drop of Blood
- Simple Blood Test Could Diagnose Solid Cancers
- Severe Obesity Is on the Rise in U.S. Children
- Nurses' Calm and Compassion Ease Patient Suffering
- ACA Brings Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment to Millions
- FDA Approves Hand-Held Injector for Opiate Overdoses Amid Growing Epidemic
- Hearts and Minds: Depression Increases Heart Failure Risk by 40 Percent
- Spring Is Bustin' Out All Over, and So Are Allergies
- Basking in Bright Morning Light Linked to Lower BMI
- More Evidence That Party Drug 'Special K' Can Help Severe Depression
- Study: Underweight People Have a Greater Risk of Death Than Obese People
- More than 1 in 20 White Boys Are Colorblind, Study Finds
- Two Cups of Coffee a Day Can Reduce the Risk of Death from Liver Cirrhosis
- Treating Sprains and Strains: Are You Doing It Wrong?
- Study: Unvaccinated Children Are 'Kindling' for Outbreaks
- Easing Concerns About Fukushima Radiation in Japan—But What About California?
- A Child with Eczema Will Likely Have It for Life, Study Says
- Stem Cell Research for MS Kick-Started by Crowdfunding
- Do Antibacterial Soaps Do More Harm than Good?
- Strong, Self-Healing Muscle Grown in the Laboratory
- Stressed or Sleepless? Reconsider Popping a Pill
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?
Nov 20, 2013
Are you Bipolar? Take the Test that Doctors Use