Healthline News A to Z
- Defrauding Medicare is a Multibillion-Dollar Industry
- Young Adults Targeted in This Fall’s Obamacare Enrollment Drive
- Hip Replacement Surgery … In One Day
- Quitting Smoking? Expect a Lot of Failure Before You Succeed
- Bone Marrow Drive for Muslim Girl Goes Viral
- Biosimilars May Offer Hope to Some RA Patients, but They Aren’t for Everybody
- What Causes People to Have Sexual Fetishes?
- Some Performance-Enhancing Substances on the Rise in High School Sports
- When a Parent Has Cancer, Children Are Often the Forgotten Victims
- Stem Cell Treatments Offering Hope for MS Patients
- The Making of an American Ninja Warrior
- Why Are We Afraid of Being a Victim of a Mass Shooting?
- CRISPR Gene Editing Gets Approval for Cancer Treatment
- Doctors Drive Across Country to Encourage Men to Go to the Doctor’s Office
- Why Gun Violence is a Public Health Issue
- What Happens When Morality and the Zika Virus Clash
- Concerns Resurface Over Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Concerns Raised About Fatal Overdoses of Rheumatoid Arthritis Drug Methotrexate
- Cranberry Study Shows Flaws in Research
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Sunscreen
- Gulf War Veterans Still Fighting Serious Health Problems
- ‘Bad’ Cholesterol May Have a Bad Rap
- Christian Health Cost Sharing Programs Growing in the Wake of Obamacare
- Why Would Anyone Climb Mount Everest?
- Coffee Is OK, but High Temperatures May Increase Health Risks
- How Virtual Reality is Gaining Traction in Healthcare
- Majority of Prescription Painkillers Remain in Medicine Chests
- Promising New RA Drug Is in Phase III Trial
- Teens Still Taking Risks but Now with a Tech Twist
- Anti-Obesity Drugs May Help ‘Kick Start’ Weight Loss
- Should Women Pay More for Healthcare Services?
- Why Fathers Are Important to Children
- New Guidelines Show How Many Hours of Sleep a Child Needs
- What Could a Synthetic Human Genome Be Used For?
- How Bacteria on Your Breath Could Help Antibiotic Resistance
- Will a Universal Cancer Vaccine Ever Be a Reality?
- Is Rise in U.S. Death Rate a Blip or a Trend?
- People Skipping Medications, Treatment Due to Cost
- Antibiotics Prescribed Wrongly for Suspected STD Infections
- It Won’t Be Easy to Reduce Salt in Our Diet
- Microneedling: The Latest Craze in Skin Care
- Obesity Rates up for Women, Teens … But Same for Men
- The Keto Diet Is Gaining Popularity, but Is It Safe?
- Foods, Drinks Endorsed by Celebrities Aren’t Healthy for Kids
- Does Plain Packaging on Tobacco Products Work?
- A Nag a Day Keeps the Doctor Away
- Risk of Brain Injury Increases as Action Sports Gain Momentum
- Does Taking a Painkiller Make You Less Empathic Toward Others?
- Exactly How Bogus Were Those ‘Trump Vitamins’
- Women Who Want to Watch and Even Help with Their C-Sections
Check Your Symptoms
Recent Blog Posts
Dec 08, 2015
Less Sleep = More Weight
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?