Healthline News A to Z
- COPD Doubles Risk for Fatal Heart Attack
- Horses May Provide Clues to the Origin of Autism
- Yes, No, Maybe: Why Is Nutrition Advice So Confusing?
- Study Breaks Down Aging Process, May Lead to Solutions to Age-Related Diseases
- Can an Infection or Injury Trigger Fibromyalgia?
- Healthline’s Chief Medical Officer Among the Doctors Helping Earthquake Victims in Nepal
- MS Drug Prices Soar; Neurologists Encouraged to Fight Back
- 25 Genetic Factors That Could Predict Obesity Risk
- For Kids, Bullying by Peers Is Worse Than Abuse from Adults
- Genes Reveal Who Will Have Severe, Tough-to-Treat RA
- Healthline Steps Up, Raises Thousands for Multiple Sclerosis Research
- Opiates Raise Atrial Fibrillation Risk; AFib Makes Heart Attacks More Likely
- This Is What Your Doctor’s Office Will Look Like in Five Years
- Study Suggests Progestin, Not Estrogen, Is the Real Cancer Culprit in Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients Bear Heavy Cost Burden for Biologic Drugs
- Most 2-Years-Olds Use Mobile Media Devices
- What If Even Heart Disease and Dementia Are Your Parents’ Fault?
- The Truth About C-Sections, Probiotics, and the Bacteria in Your Gut
- Merck Challenges Harvoni with New Hepatitis C Treatment
- New Biomarker May Detect Stress-Induced Depression
- Spikes in Whooping Cough Cases Linked to Vaccination Changes
- Male Nurses Are on the Rise – Filling a Need and Making a Living
- Hormone Testing Could Tell Which Women with Precursor Will Develop Breast Cancer
- Measles Vaccine Doesn’t Lead to Autism Even in High-Risk Families
- Daily Oral Insulin Could Help Prevent Type 1 Diabetes
- Finding and Treating Liver Cancer in Its Early Stages
- Researchers Discover Big Variation in Antibiotic Use to Treat Newborn Infection
- Needle Exchanges Could Have Saved Indiana From Its HIV Outbreak
- Doctors Investigate Ways to Make It Easier for Children to Swallow Pills
- Secondhand Smoke Increases Children’s Risk of ADHD, Study Says
- Parents, Don't Send Your Teens into 'Hotel Hell'
- Uninsured Get Slammed with High Treatment Costs for Breast Cancer
- The Bacteria Will See You Now: How Little Bugs Create Big Problems in Hospitals
- E-Cigarettes Hurt, Instead of Help, Efforts to Quit Smoking
- Is Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity a Real Thing?
- RA Patients Have Higher Risk of Insulin Resistance; How They Can Fight Back
- Antibody That Repairs Nerve Damage Improves Visual Symptoms in MS Patients
- Depression, Diabetes Linked to Increased Dementia Risk
- Do Photos of Thin Models Really Cause Eating Disorders?
- Health Data Theft on the Rise, Affecting 29 Million Patients
- Study Finds Potential Link Between Gestational Diabetes and Autism
- Is It True? Do Doctors Really Loathe Obamacare?
- Vaccination Rate Lower for Children in Military Families
- Algorithm Can Quickly Tell if Chest Pains Mean a Heart Attack
- Surprising Combination of Common Antibiotics Offers New Tool in Fight Against Drug Resistance
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer “Switch” May Lead to Better Prognosis
- If Marijuana Is Medicine, Why Can’t We Buy It in Pharmacies?
- Brain Scan Predicts Language Development in Autism Before Kids Learn to Speak
- Hip Replacement Effective for 10 to 20 Years in Juvenile RA Patients
- At 50 Cents a Pill, Allergy Drug Could Beat $1,000 Sovaldi, Harvoni
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?