Healthline News A to Z
- Is Pork the New Chicken When It Comes to Drug-Resistant Salmonella?
- Diabetes Drug Costs Are High, But Could Prices Drop Soon?
- Celebrities Help, But Also Hurt, Health-Related Campaigns
- Should Schools Screen Kids for Mental Health Problems?
- The Ramifications of Raising Children in a Strict Environment
- Graves’ Disease: Searching for Whole-Body Approach to Thyroid Health
- One-Fourth of Hepatitis C Patients Initially Denied Life-Saving Treatment
- It’s Our Culture, Not an Obesity Gene, That Makes People Fat, Expert Says
- The Changing Definition of What Is ‘Brain Dead’
- Compression Market Expected to Boom, Despite Inconclusive Research
- Service Dogs Help People with More Than Blindness
- Listen to the Music, It Could Be Therapy for What Ails You
- Planned Parenthood Fights Back, Files Lawsuit Against Louisiana
- A Parent’s Emotional Agony When an Infant Undergoes Heart Surgery
- Young Breast Cancer Patients Avoiding Tamoxifen Because of Fertility Concerns
- Disease-Modifying Drugs May Help RA Patients Achieve Drug-Free Remission
- Ashley Madison and the Psychology Behind Misbehaving on the Internet
- Cheaper Antipsychotics Save Money, but Prescribed Against Guidelines for Children
- Treatment for Carter’s Brain Cancer Is More for Quality of Life Than Prolonging It
- Few Campers Concerned About Plague Near Yosemite Park
- Fewer Moles Can Still Mean High Skin Cancer Risk
- Providing Clean Needles and Basic Healthcare Under One Roof
- Why More Non-White Doctors Are Needed
- DNA Synthetic Vaccine May Protect Against MERS Virus
- Bacteria in Gut Could Be Cause of Disease in the Eye
- Head Lice Developing Resistance to Common Treatments
- Study: Aspirin Reduces Risk of Inherited Cancer in Obese People
- Children in Military Families More Likely to Have Problems
- Another Side Effect of Cancer: Suicidal Thoughts
- Children with HIV Often Lack Measles Immunity
- Violent Video Games Create Aggression, But Do They Cause Kids to Commit Crimes?
- Does the ‘Body Positive’ Movement Promote Health?
- The Battle at the Cash Register: Getting Rid of Junk Food at the Checkout Aisle
- Low-Fat Diet Better for Reducing Fat Than Low-Carb Diet, Study Concludes
- New Gel Targets Tissue in Inflammatory Bowel Disease Treatment
- Researchers Find ‘Doorway’ That Allows Breast Cancer to Enter the Bloodstream
- Common Respiratory Illness May See Its First Vaccine
- Why Coca-Cola’s Funding of Obesity Research Crossed the Line
- Lower Birth Rate for Frozen Eggs, Study Says
- 11 Billion People by 2100 Will Greatly Impact Global Health
- New York Officials Say Legionnaires’ Outbreak Contained as Death Toll Hits 12
- This Doctor Is Also a Farmer
- PrEP Seen as a Big Part of White House’s New HIV Strategy
- Are E-Cigarettes a Healthy Way to Quit Smoking?
- Research Reveals the Right Mix of Compromise and Punishment to Improve Children’s Behavior
- A ‘Time Machine’ for RA Joint Damage
- 3-D Drugs: Your Pharmacy Will Now Print Your Prescription
- Is St. John’s Wort Safe?
- Exercise Helps Young Teens Lower Diabetes Risk
- Supplements for Bodybuilders Labeled as Eating Disorder
Check Your Symptoms
Find a Doctor
Recent Blog Posts
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?