Healthline News A to Z
- H. pylori Infection May Protect Women from Multiple Sclerosis
- Genes Reveal That Not Even Siblings with Autism Share the Same Genetic Risk Factors
- Could Balancing Our Gut Bacteria Be the Key to Unlocking RA?
- How ‘Superfoods’ Like Bulletproof Coffee Get Popular (Hint: It’s Not Nutritional Science)
- Is Your White-Collar Job Killing You?
- Scientists Delve Deep into the Brain Seeking the Source of PTSD
- Can Nerve Stimulators Conquer Parkinson's and Even Obesity?
- Measles Spreads in California Due to Clusters of Unvaccinated Kids
- Stem Cell Transplants Offer First-Ever MS Treatment That Reverses Disability
- Courageous Young Mother Battles Breast Cancer with Humor and a Hot Pink Wig
- FDA Approves New Psoriasis Drug That Promises Huge Skin Improvement
- Study Shows Our Appetite — and Obesity Risk — May Be Set in Infancy
- Is the Promised Hepatitis C Drug War Finally Here?
- Why Poor Sleep in Teens Should Raise a Red Flag
- Eat Better, Eat Less Pizza
- How Does Cold Weather Affect RA?
- When Vaccine Deniers Go to Disneyland, It's Pure Mayhem
- New, Smarter Meds Help Doctors Move Away from Unneeded Surgeries for Colorectal Cancer
- Success at School Is Possible, Even If Your Child Has ADHD
- Re-Entering the Workforce with a Chronic Condition
- The First Symptoms of Alzheimer’s May Be Depression and Irritability
- ADHD Drug May Be Effective for Binge-Eating Disorder
- Farmville to Table: How Savvy Millennials Are Revolutionizing Agriculture
- Q&A with Linda Siminerio: Can Education and Awareness Prevent Diabetes?
- Are Older Adults Over-Treated for Diabetes?
- Can a Woman’s Period Help Her Kick Tobacco and Other Addictions?
- NIH Grants $30 Million to Study Rare Brain Disease Called Frontotemporal Dementia
- US Health Worker Monitored for Ebola in Nebraska, Vaccine Is on the Horizon
- How Much Would You Pay to Be Rid of Psoriasis?
- Domestic Violence Is Coming Out of the Closet
- Weight Loss Surgery Lengthens Life, Even for Older, Higher Risk Patients
- PTSD Symptoms Put Women at Greater Risk for Type 2 Diabetes
- Patients Beware: Hackers Are Targeting Your Medical Information
- Most MS Patients Who Received Stem Cell Transplants Still in Remission Years Later
- Type 1 Diabetes May Cut Life Span, but Intensive Treatment Can Help Close the Gap
- 'Healthy Obesity' Debunked: It Just Doesn't Last
- Gadget Report: Infrared Thermometer to Fight Ebola Premiers at CES 2015
- For the First Time, Study Proves Eczema Is an Autoimmune Disease
- Thyroid Cancer Is Easy to Cure, but Only If You Can Find It
- Can Bad Luck Cause Cancer?
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine: the New Landscape of ADHD Treatment?
- Healthline’s Top Medical Innovations of 2014
- Healthline Honors Health Workers Fighting Ebola for Their Brave Public Service
- How to Keep Guests from Driving Drunk When the Holiday Party’s Over
- NSAIDs Relieve Arthritis Pain, but Are Tougher on the Tummy than Celebrex
- Employers to Employees: We Want You to Be Healthy in 2015
- The Worst Public Health Offenders of 2014
- A Holiday Survival Guide for People with Depression
- Why You Need to Exercise Much More Than Your Ancestors Did
- FDA Moves to End Lifetime Ban on Gay Blood Donors
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?