Healthline News A to Z
- Bicyclists Without Helmets Far More Likely to Suffer Traumatic Head Injury
- Real-Life ‘Gaydar’: Gene Scan Predicts Who’s Gay with 70 Percent Accuracy
- Gaps in Vaccinations Leave 1 in 8 U.S. Children at Risk of Measles
- Colorectal Cancer Striking Younger People More Often
- Attention! Here’s How the Brain Focuses Thoughts
- Antioxidants Counterproductive in Fighting Skin Cancer
- Woman Who Blinded Herself with Drain Cleaner Brings Attention to Unusual Condition
- Medical Researchers Suggest Fewer Mice, More Cats and Dogs
- Why Forbidding Your Children to Eat Certain Snacks Won’t Work
- Mortality Rate Is High for Children with Juvenile Arthritis
- Baby Smiles Are Not Just Warm and Fuzzy
- How Long Do You Wait to See the Doctor? Who Waits the Longest?
- The 50-Year War Over Toxic Chemical Triclosan
- Does an ADHD Diagnosis Camouflage Autism?
- New Type of Shot Might Be Able to Stop Internal Bleeding
- Online Eye Exams Are Available — Do They Work?
- Mars and Venus: How Men and Women Process Emotions Differently
- Low-Nicotine Cigarettes Could Help Smokers Quit
- We’re Living Longer but Not Necessarily Better
- Calcium Supplements Don’t Lower Risk of Bone Fractures, Researchers Say
- Older Women Urged to Take Vitamin D to Prevent Falls
- New Imaging Technique Reveals Breast Cancer in Less Than 10 Minutes
- Scientists Find Gene Editing with CRISPR Hard to Resist
- Losing Weight May Have Been a Lot Easier ‘Back in the Day’
- The Nursing Shortage: Where Are We Going to Find 1 Million New Nurses in the Next Five Years?
- Doctor Shortage: We May Need an Additional 90,000 Physicians by 2025
- Should It Be Legal for Doctors to Prescribe Pot?
- New Device Can Detect Ebola Virus More Quickly and More Reliably
- How Do Companies Keep Getting Away with Raising Drug Prices?
- To Screen and Treat: Examining Best Practices for Prostate Cancer
- Most Pregnant Women Don’t Drink, but Health Officials Say That’s Not Good Enough
- Fat Tissue May Be Source of Inflammation and Infection in HIV Patients
- Scientists Report Breakthrough in Growing Kidneys from Stem Cells
- Man Regains Walking Ability Using His Own Brain Waves
- Scientists Discover New Cell That May Be Key to Food Allergies
- Yoga Has Many Benefits — Even for Those with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- New Viral Test Provides Better Results for Less Money
- People Emit Their Own Personal Microbial Cloud
- Go for It! Scientists Say Low Risk of Heart Attack from Sex
- Medicare Penalties Take Heavier Toll on Hospitals with the Most Vulnerable Patients
- Medicare Penalties: Trying to Stop Hospital Infections
- Medicare Penalties: What Causes Hospital Readmissions?
- Medicare Penalties: The Search for Value-Based Care
- Fewer U.S. Teens Smoking, Drinking, and Using Drugs
- How Old Are You Really? A New Test Might Be Able to Tell
- Pepsi Agrees to Limit Coloring Chemical in Its Soft Drinks
- Baby Blues? It’s OK for Pregnant Women to Take Antidepressants, Studies Say
- Smoking Tied to Higher Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- The Organs in Our Body May Age Differently
- How Much Fast Food Do Children Eat and Does it Really Matter?
Check Your Symptoms
Find a Doctor
Recent Blog Posts
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?