Healthline News A to Z
- Majority of Americans Support Mandatory Insurance Coverage of Birth Control
- Cancer Survivors Can Benefit from Conversations with Providers About Follow-Up Care
- Calif. Lawmaker Introduces Bill to End Routine Use of Antibiotics in Livestock
- Meet the Next Generation of Healthcare Providers
- Earworms and MS: What Musical Hallucinations Can Teach Researchers
- A Genetic Variant May Increase Colorectal Cancer Risks for Processed Meat Eaters
- Kids with IBS More Likely to Have Celiac Disease (Should Your Child Be Tested?)
- Is 'Sluggish Cognitive Tempo' a New Disorder or an Extension of ADHD?
- Dogs Can Benefit Families with Autistic Children
- Real-Life 'Dallas Buyer' Remembers an Era—and Says He's Amazed to Be Alive
- Science Moves Closer to Creating Artificial Human Blood
- How Obesity Can Rob You of Bone Density and Muscle Mass
- One in Every 20 Adults Is Misdiagnosed in Outpatient Clinics Every Year
- New USDA Rules Ban 'Junk' Food in Schools
- 7 Nutritious and Tasty Meals for Schools and Parents to Try
- Apathy in Seniors Could Be a Sign of a Shrinking Brain, Says New Study
- Sexual Dysfunction: An Overlooked Side Effect of MS
- Could PET Imaging Help Determine If Comatose Patients Will Wake Up?
- Even Casual Marijuana Smokers at Risk for Structural Brain Changes
- Chinese Herbal Remedy as Effective as Methotrexate for Rheumatoid Arthritis, Study Finds
- Are Americans Taking More Dietary Supplements?
- High Pregnancy BMI Linked to Higher Risk of Stillbirth, Infant Death
- U.S. Pumps Billions of Dollars into HIV Care Worldwide
- Israeli Team Turns Jellyfish into Super-Absorbent Diapers
- Why Pregnant Women Shouldn’t Gain Too Much or Too Little Weight
- Combating HIV by ZIP Code—Neighborhood by Neighborhood
- Angry at Your Spouse? Have a Snack Before You Snap!
- Coughs and Sneezes Propel Invisible Particles Much Farther Than We Thought
- Do We All Have a Little OCD?
- Could a New Nasal Spray Help Combat Social Anxiety?
- Are Environmental Toxins to Blame for Rising Rates of Autism and Schizophrenia?
- New Hep C Drug Sovaldi Ignites Fierce Pricing Debate
- Scientists Report New Successes with Body Parts Grown in a Lab
- U.S. Doctors’ Group Tackles Gun Deaths, Calling Them a 'Public Health Threat'
- Tamiflu and Relenza's Effectiveness Against Flu Challenged
- Antibacterial Soaps Encourage MRSA Bacteria to Colonize Your Nose
- 7 Unnecessary Causes of Stress (and How to Avoid Them)
- Sexually Active Teens Get Sex Education Too Late
- MS and HIV: Could MS Be Caused by a Retrovirus?
- 20 Percent of Americans Struggle to Pay Medical Bills
- First Hepatitis C Treatment Guidelines Issued by the WHO
- Breakthrough Spinal Cord Therapy Offers Hope for Paralyzed People
- Why Do Some People Become Alcoholics but Not Others? Blame the Brain
- Shingles Raises Stroke Risk for Seniors, but Antiviral Drugs Help
- This Common Beverage Improves Memory—and a New Study Shows How
- How Do Doctors Decide Which Tests and Treatments Are 'Unnecessary'?
- World Health Day 2014: The Big Dangers of Small Bug Bites
- Low-Cost Foods That Lower Heart Disease Risk (and Are Missing from Many American Diets)
- New Test Can Distinguish Asthma from Allergies with Just One Drop of Blood
- Simple Blood Test Could Diagnose Solid Cancers
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?
Nov 20, 2013
Are you Bipolar? Take the Test that Doctors Use