Healthline News A to Z
- Rare Disease Day Offers Hope for Those with Mysterious Illnesses
- ‘Robust’ Evidence Found That Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Is a Physical Illness
- D.A.R.E. Was Laughably Bad; Are New School Anti-Drug Programs Any Better?
- When It Comes to Obamacare, Haters Should Shake It Off
- Can Coffee Cut Your MS Risk?
- Should You Store or Donate Your Child’s Umbilical Cord Blood?
- Gene Testing Companies Go Door-to-Door Looking for Clues to RA, Lupus
- Study Concludes 2 in 3 Smokers Will Eventually Die From the Habit
- Orthorexia: The New Eating Disorder You've Never Heard Of
- Head-to-Head Studies Show Truvada Prevents HIV Even When Taken ‘As Needed’
- Healthy Commutes: Why Public Transit Is Miles Better Than Driving
- Avoiding Peanuts in Childhood Makes Kids More Likely to Become Allergic
- End-of-Life Care: Who's Doing It Right?
- The Science of Medical Marijuana: What’s the Latest?
- Female Marine Breaks Silence on PTSD Struggle that Mirrors 'American Sniper'
- Vaccines Don’t Cause Autism — So What Does?
- CDC Announces Discovery of New Deadly Virus
- Health Concerns Rise as Swine Flu Epidemic Sweeps Across India
- Study: Melanin Protects Us from Skin Cancer but Can Also Cause It
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Protects Against H7N9 Bird Flu
- Yuck! New MS Drug Candidate Contains Bacteria from Teen Acne
- Scientists Create Powerful New HIV Blocking Protein
- Here's Why You Should Never Go Shopping When You’re Hungry
- Menopause Hot Flashes, Night Sweats Last 7 Years for Many Women
- Deadline for Obamacare Enrollment Extended for One Week
- Delaying Vaccinations Is Not OK, Doctors Say
- Study Finds Grandparents Are Essential For Human Evolution
- Women Slower to Be Diagnosed and Treated for Heart Disease
- No, There Are No ‘Measles Parties’ in Marin County, California
- Experts: Obesity Is Biologically 'Stamped In,' Diet and Exercise Won't Cure It
- Ebola Crisis Eases in Africa. Now What?
- Is da Vinci Robotic Surgery a Revolution or a Ripoff?
- Scientists Cure Lupus in Mice with a One-Two Punch
- Yes, Some Adults Do Need to Be Revaccinated Against Measles
- Institute of Medicine: Term ‘Chronic Fatigue’ Doesn’t Fully Explain Devastating Illness
- Study: Nike’s FuelBand Is the Least Accurate Fitness Wearable You Can Buy
- How Can We Get People to Actually Use HIV Prevention Drugs?
- HPV Vaccine Doesn't Lead to Unsafe Sex, More Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Reminder: Deadline to Sign Up for Obamacare Plans Is This Sunday
- New Online Platform Lets MS Patients Ask the Research Questions
- Infections in Delicate Places Could Protect Against Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Medicare Will Pay for Lung Cancer Screenings in Long-term Smokers
- UC Students Must Be Vaccinated; California Senators Want All School Kids Protected
- Becky G and Fifth Harmony Swipe Left to Smoking In New Music Video
- Though Rare, It Is Possible to Develop Drug-Resistant HIV While on PrEP
- Not in My Office: Physicians Debate Treating Unvaccinated Kids
- Hackers Target Anthem, Steal Data on Up to 80 Million Patients
- $34 Smartphone Dongle Lets Anyone Anywhere Test Themselves for HIV and Syphilis
- Really? Hillary Clinton and Bill O’Reilly Agree on the Measles Vaccine?
- Scientists Use Electricity to Shoot Drugs Straight into Cancerous Tumors
Check Your Symptoms
Search for Treatments
Find a Doctor
Search for Drugs
Recent Blog Posts
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2013
The End of Bipolar Bites
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?