REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN -
- device is slender enough to slip into a pocket
- sample size is the smallest yet from OneTouch -- 0.4 microliters
- there's no coding required for test strips
- has a bright, easy-to-read color screen with large numbers
- its port light is large and bright enough for easy glucose checks in darkness
- pattern management alerts allow you to see trends by time of day
- includes no customization for tagging blood glucose values; the only options are for before or after meals
- as a rechargeable device, you must keep track of how much the device is charged and of the accompanying mini-USB cable
Let us know what you think!
American Diabetes Association Names New CEO
Non-profit leader Kevin L. Hagan named as new chief exec of national diabetes org after six-month search.
FDA Approves New Basal Insulin
Sanofi's Troujeo has 'flatter profile' of action that helps to avoid lows.
Daytona Win for Racecar Driver with Diabetes!
Type 1 driver Ryan Reed wins first NASCAR series race at Daytona on Feb. 21.
RELATED COMMUNITY LINKS: