REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN -
- device is slender enough to slip into a pocket
- sample size is the smallest yet from OneTouch -- 0.4 microliters
- there's no coding required for test strips
- has a bright, easy-to-read color screen with large numbers
- its port light is large and bright enough for easy glucose checks in darkness
- pattern management alerts allow you to see trends by time of day
- includes no customization for tagging blood glucose values; the only options are for before or after meals
- as a rechargeable device, you must keep track of how much the device is charged and of the accompanying mini-USB cable
Let us know what you think!
NEWSFLASH: FDA Clears Dexcom Share Direct
Dexcom gets regulatory approval of its 'on-the-go' mobile apps for CGM data-sharing.
State of the Union: It's Time to Cure Diabetes
President launching new precision medicine initiative to better treat, cure diseases like diabetes.
'Robotic Pancreas' Appears On American Idol
Carlos Santana's nephew Adam Lasher shows off Dexcom G4 during live performance.
RELATED COMMUNITY LINKS: