Twenty-something PWD and advocate Heather Gabel reviews TruePlus glucose tabs, gels and shots by Nipro Diagnostics -- with a cameo from Lancet the pug!
- brings blood sugar up quickly
- relatively cheap glucose tabs
- easy to find in stores across the U.S.
- variety of flavors
- not as tasty as competitors, such as Glucolift Tabs
- difficult to open gel containers
- gels and shots are expensive, and can be wasteful
Tell us what you think!
RELATED COMMUNITY LINKS:
As a PWD living with type 1 diabetes for 16 years, Kimberly Hislop reviews one of her favorite hypo treatments: Level Foods Glucose Gels.REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN -PROs: each pouch contains exactly 15 grams of carb tastes great, not thick or pasty lik...
Stacey Simms, diabetes mom of seven years, reviews QuickSticks -- an easy and portable glucose treatment for her son's lows. REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN - PROs: very portable, and packaging prevents messes appealing taste CONs: high price, box of ten ...