Author and D-advocate Dan Fleshler reviews the tiny True2Go glucose meter, an option that's all about convenience.
REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN -
- small, compact and convenient
- accurate blood glucose readings
- doesn't require a large blood sample
NEWSFLASH: FDA Clears Dexcom Share Direct
Dexcom gets regulatory approval of its 'on-the-go' mobile apps for CGM data-sharing.
State of the Union: It's Time to Cure Diabetes
President launching new precision medicine initiative to better treat, cure diseases like diabetes.
'Robotic Pancreas' Appears On American Idol
Carlos Santana's nephew Adam Lasher shows off Dexcom G4 during live performance.
- so tiny it can be easy to misplace
- doesn't allow you to keep track of dates and times
- no backlight, so can't see results in the dark
- not ideal as primary meter, but convenient for on-the-go secondary meter option
Tell us what you think.
RELATED COMMUNITY LINKS: